All keyboard controllers are not created equal. This is the one with more features, more accessories and more useful software than its competition. The UMA25S MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications from on-stage performance to podcasting. Do you need independent control of computer rack synthesizers? How about control over general MIDI sound modules and effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? The UMA25S offers total flexibility, tremendous ease of use and allows you to realize your ideas intuitively.
Simply put, a MIDI controller gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI-addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy indeed when you have lots of devices spread out all over your studio or workstation space. The MIDI controller sends a control message to the device or program you're using that turns notes on and off, adjusts the volume or changes any one of many addressable parameters.
When it comes to remote control, the UMA25S offers more real-time options than the competition. You get 8 knobs, 8 buttons, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 2 pedal ports (Expression & Sustain) and 1 fader, for a total of 21 assignable controllers—total control of your operating environment. Once you've assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in one of the 16 available preset locations.
There are some things that just bear repeating. Besides providing 25 velocity-sensitive keys for the slickest set of glissandos and the snappiest arpeggios, the UMA25S also functions as a full-fledged USB audio interface for recording and podcasting. This powerful interface features a built-in mic preamp with dedicated Gain control, a Phones Output with its own dedicated Volume control and stereo RCA I/O jacks for connecting external devices. The interface is so versatile, it even allows simultaneous recording of the Mic and Line inputs.
- Stage performer and producer keyboard featuring 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
- Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 21 assignable controllers storable in user presets: 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader and 2 pedal ports
- Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
- Plug and play with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems; additional low-latency driver downloadable at behringer.com
- Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Soft gig bag
- High-quality headset
- Guitar strap for direct live performance on stage included
Description$329.00 Add to cart
RF-XVocal Booth & X1 Microphone and Accessories
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$44.95 Add to cart
12 foot Keyboard Cable, straight 1/4 inch plugs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)