Nylon String Travel Guitar With Cedar Top
Product Code 65129
Buy Today and Save $193.00 (30% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Escape MK-II is the most sophisticated full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. Features include an ergonomic body co-designed by John Carruthers, a full 25 ½"-scale neck, and an L.R. Baggs Custom Element-Hybrid pickup system with onboard headphone preamp so you can plug headphones directly into the guitar and Play Anywhere. The MK-II comes with a deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
MPN: MKN NAT
- Neck - Eastern American Hard Maple
- Body - Alder
- Fingerboard - Ebonized Rosewood
- Frets - 22-medium
- Scale Length - 25 1/2 in.
- Fingerboard Inlays - Pearloid
- Neck Width at Nut - 1 3/4 in.
- Body Width - 10 3/4 in.
- Body Thickness- 1 5/8 in.
- Overall Depth - 2 1/8 in.
- Length - 30 in.
- Weight - 4 lbs. 8 oz.
- Pick-ups - L.R. Baggs under saddle Element-Hybrid transducer
- Hardware - Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics - Custom L.R. Baggs Element-Hybrid system w/ onboard EQ and Headphone amp
- Finish -- Natural Satin finish and white binding
Description$399.99 Add to cart
6-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Deluxe Gigbag
Description$319.99 Add to cart
All-Tube 4 Watt 10 inch Guitar Amplifier
Description$149.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Feedback/Booster Effects Pedal
Description$29.99 Add to cart
One-piece, tripod-based guitar stand with built-in standard cradle
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.99 Add to cart
15 Foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.99 Add to cart
Silver Plated Guitar Strings, Hard Tension 28-44