Multi-Track Linear PCM Recorder
Product Code 65468
Buy Today and Save $100.99 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Presenting the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track Linear PCM recorder. This compact little wonder helps working musicians write music, create demos, rehearse, and capture live shows. It's ridiculously easy to use and musicians will appreciate the onboard tuner, metronome and lissajous function. Enjoy capturing every note of an ear-splitting live performance, having squeaky clean recording with the XLR inputs and because it's designed to do it all, the convenient multi-tracking capabilities.
Our most advanced microphones ever. Capture every note and nuance with 90-degree directional, stereo condenser microphones, supports up to 140 dBspl of sound pressure. You'll have all the range you need to clearly record the loudest live performances with minimal clipping. Independent left and right recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly.
XLR inputs and Phantom Power Supply.
Two XLR inputs let you connect guitars or other line-output sources directly using a ¼ inch RCA jack. Noise is balanced on both the positive and negative side of the input to achieve a true, clear signal. Provides 48V-24V of phantom power to run a microphone or other devices.
Eight Channel Multi-track Recording.
Features two channel recording with eight channel playback. Run both left and right inputs into one track for deep, rich sound. Once tracks are recorded; edit, mix-down onboard, and even burn directly to a CD without a PC connection.
One device with many tools.
Full of tools to help musicians work better. There's a metronome and a tuner. It comes with 4 GBs of memory that's expandable to 64 GBs. Choose between recording in linear PCM or MP3 format. A pre-recording buffer ensures you'll never miss a second of a live performance. Instantly move files to your computer via a USB port.
- 24 Bit/ 96 KHZ Linear PCM Recording
- Sound that's even better than what you hear on a compact disc. Every nuance of every note and syllable is captured and played back with a rich and resonant quality.
- 90-degree directional, stereo condenser microphones
- A frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz captures low bass and high treble frequencies with exceptional clarity. Independent left and right recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly.
- Array of features to minimize noise.
- Separate audio processor and systems circuitry to maintain a high signal-to-noise ratio. Eliminates cross-channel interference and enables clear signal transmission.
- XLR/Phantom Power Supply
- Designed with pro musicians in mind and comes with integrated XLR Phantom power supply and phone jack for external communications. The built-in instrumentation amplifier cuts slight noise and amplifies signals, allowing the use of lengthy cables.
- Multi-tracking and editing is a staple of professional recording, and is a technique where multiple separately-recorded sounds are mixed together to create a single stream of sound. On the LS-100, up to 999 tracks can be recorded in the fixed 44.1 kHz/16 bit format for CD writing, and up to eight tracks can be edited simultaneously.
- Additional functions for music recording including; overdubbing, voice syncing, tuner and metronome.
- Live recorder with plenty of uses beyond music.
- It's ideal for podcasting. Journalists and foley artists will appreciate the clear sound. Use it to build soundscapes or capture ambient noise. Birding and nature enthusiasts can record wildlife with lifelike clarity.
- Voice feedback for actions lets the user operate the LS-100 without looking at the display.
- Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.
- Recording Format
- Linear PCM (WAV) /MP3
- Internal memory: 4GB
- External memory: Max. 64GB (Optional)
- Frequency characteristics (Internal microphone): 20Hz～20kHz
- MIC jack: φ 3.5mm, impedance 10kΩ
- LINE IN jack (MIC jack): φ 3.5mm, impedance 12.5kΩ
- XLR/Phone jack: impedance 10 ｋΩ
- Phantom power supply: 48V/24V
- EAR jack: φ 3.5mm, impedance 8 Ω or more
- Maximum headphone output: 10mW + 10W (at load of 16Ω)
- Speaker: Built-in ø 23 mm round dynamic speaker
- Maximum speaker output: 480mW (Speaker8Ω)
- File editing function: Yes (PCM/MP3)
- Wireless remote control set (RS30W): Yes (Optional)
- Voice activated recording
- Voice Sync
- Play Sync recording: Yes
- Pre-recording function: Yes
- Multi Track function: Yes
- Over Dubbing function: Yes
- Metronome function: Yes
- Tuner function: Yes
- Lissajous function: Yes
- MP3 Convert function: Yes
- CD Write function: Yes
- Lowcut filter: Yes (100Hz/300Hz)
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery x1
- Battery life (Rec): Approx. 12 hours 30 minutes (Lithium-ion battery)
- External Power Supply: AC adapter A514 (Bundled)
- Dimenstions: 159.0 x 70.0 x 33.5mm, 3.25" x 2.75" x 1.31"
- Weight: 280ｇ, 9.8 oz
- Compatible OS (USB Connect): Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7 Mac OS X 10.4.11～10.7
Description$399.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Description$249.00 Add to cart
X/Y Pro Stereo Microphone
Description$89.95 Add to cart
Selectable Positions Stereo Microphone Adapter
Description$29.00 Add to cart
Stereo Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices