The design of the Classic inspired many of our products but there's still only one original. Of all the pedal models, this is the most sophisticated. Its unconventional design not only keeps the unit compact, it is key to the wide range of sounds you can achieve. Made almost entirely by hand, the main module contains a bank of eight Character switches, which adjust the fine and subtle nuances of tonality, harmonics and dynamics. A three-position Input switch gives you a choice of pre-amp styles: Lead (Marshall®-style), Normal (Mesa Boogie®-style), and Bass (Fender®-style) which is excellent for rhythm as well as bass guitar.
- The SansAmp Classic's knob controls shape pre-amp contours, power amp contours, volume and final tone.
- SansAmp Classic was specifically engineered with a flat output to provide maximum flexibility and control with external EQ.
- There are countless (we know, we've tried) combinations and permutations for you to explore.
- Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5" Weight 12 oz.
Operable with 9V alkaline battery or DC power supply (included in US and Canada only),
- The 3-position input switch gives you a choice of pre-amp styles:
- LEAD: For Marshall®-type pre-amps with mid-range and highs emphasized
- NORMAL: For Mesa Boogie®-type pre-amps
- BASS: For Fender®-type pre-amps (excellent for rhythm guitar as well as bass)
Description$319.99 Add to cart
Professional Pedal Management System
Description$169.00 Add to cart
SansAmp Character Series Distortion Guitar Pedal
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Power Booster and Buffer Pedal
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
1 Spot Power Adapter / Supply
Description$14.95 Add to cart
Power Supply for Tech21 Pedals
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Power Supply for SA1 Sansamp Classic