The ADK Thor has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable "High-SPL" studio microphones that can also be used "Live".
Applications: Any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording desired: All "pop" and "Rock" vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air)Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic'ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds
MPN THOR 0 0
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- Low-noise High SPL Tri-Polar Condenser Mic for Studio and Live Applications.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
- Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid /Figure of 8
- Sensitivity: 14mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150O
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 130dB/ 138dB/ 148dB (2-way PAD)
- Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
- High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V±4V
Description$599.99 Add to cart
8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with ipad Control
Description$184.00 Add to cart
Low Noise Dynamic Microphone
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$19.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF