Pro Hand Held HD Video with Mid-Side Recording and Live Streaming Capabilities
Product Code 65644
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Want to live stream high quality audio and video from your gigs, special events and more? With the Q2HD, now you can stream your videos through your computer directly to the web. Simply connect your Q2HD to your computer via USB cable (included in the optional APQ-2HD accessory package) and start streaming like the pros. The Q2HD's streaming function is compatible with Ustream Producer, Flash Media Live Encoder, Skype and other popular streaming applications. And it works wonders with premium programs such as Ustream Producer Pro or Studio. It's never been easier to broadcast your movies on the web in real-time.
The Q2HD is the first handheld camcorder to offer Mid-Side stereo recording. Mid-Side recording, originally offered by Zoom on the H2n Handy Recorder, is a technique that's been used for many years in film and broadcast, where ambiance is crucial. Mid-Side recording combines a unidirectional Mid mic that captures sound directly in front of you and a bidirectional Side mic that captures sound from your left and right. By increasing or decreasing the level of the Side mic, you can control the width of the stereo field, which gives you incredible flexibility over your recordings. With its condenser microphones in 30° to 150° Mid-Side stereo configuration, the Q2HD gives you natural depth and accurate imaging. From live musical performances, rehearsals and recitals to journalism, education, sports and travel, the Q2HD's pristine audio is so realistic your movies will let you relive the moment over and over again.
Your HD Videos are recorded in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format, which can be played on a computer using QuickTime player. The Q2HD can record video in full HD at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, allowing you to enjoy your finely-detailed audio and video on your large HDTV. You can also select 720p HD for longer recordings, as well as SD formats when smaller file sizes are needed.
The Q2HD has a lighting selection function that allows you to record using the best setting for any given lighting condition. The modes that can be used include "Auto," which automatically adjusts brightness and color, "Concert Lighting," which suppresses oversaturation from strong lighting and "Night," which is ideal for filming in dark situations.
The 4x digital zoom allows you to shoot both distant landscapes and close-ups of people. You can capture your main subject even when it's far away.
Divide or trim your movies internally with the Q2HD, as the unit allows you to cut footage and better feature the important scenes without a computer. By erasing unnecessary data from the SD card, you will increase your remaining recording time.
The Q2HD has a mini HDMI connector that allows the digital output of your videos. Connect the Q2HD to an HDTV by using an HDMI cable (sold separately) and enjoy your movies with your family and friends. And the Q2HD's audio will sound incredible on your home theater's audio system.
The rich stereo sound captured by the Mid-Side mics can be recorded to linear PCM WAV files. When taking full high-definition 1080p video, high-quality sound with resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz can also be recorded.
sing the analog-type MIC GAIN wheel allows you to dial-in the perfect amount of gain for any recording application. Or choose one of three presets (Concert / Solo / Meeting) of the Auto Gain function to automatically set the recording level for any given situation. It's even easier to get great sound no matter what you're shooting.
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 64GB)
- Imaging Device: 1/3.2-inch 5M pixels CMOS sensor
- Optics Lens: Fixed Focus (1.23m to infinity), F3.2
- Video Format: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 （MOV）
- Video Resolution: HD1080p 30fps、HD720p 60fps、HD720p 30fps、WVGA 60fps、WVGA 30fps
- Audio Format: PCM (Quantization: 16/24bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48/96kHz)
AAC (Bit Rate: 64 to 320kbps, Sampling Frequency: 48kHz)
- Sound Functions: Lo-cut filter, Auto Gain (Concert / Solo / Meeting)
- Video Functions: 4x digital zoom, Scene select (Auto / Concert Lighting / Night)
- Editing Functions: Divide, Trim
- Display: 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Built-in Mic: Mid-Side stereo (MONO / 30°/60°/90°/120°/150°)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB SPL
- Input Gain: +1 to +39dB
- Built-in Speaker: Monaural, 400mW 8 ohms
- Outputs: PHONES / LINE OUT (1/8" Stereo phone jack)
- USB: miniB （USB2.0 High Speed）, USB-VIDEO, USB-AUDIO
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (LR6 or Ni-MH)
- AC adapter AD-17 (DC5V/1A/center positive)
- Battery Life: 2 hours (Movie mode), 4 hours (Audio mode)
- Dimensions: 51（W）x 126.9（D）x 35（H）mm
- Weight: 85.4g (without batteries)
- Accessories: SD memory card (2GB), 2 x AA/LR6 batteries (for testing the unit)
System requirements for HandyShare software
- Windows XP 32bit （SP2 or later）
- Windows Vista 32bit / 64bit (SP1 or later)
- Windows 7 32bit / 64bit
- Intel Pentium4 1.4GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or faster
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
- Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz or faster (Intel Mac only)
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
*USB1.1/2.0 compatible port
*1024 x 600 monitor resolution or more
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Microphone Boom Pole
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
AC Adapter for Q3, Q3HD, H4n. R24 and R16
Description$16.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices