76-Key Performance Synthesizer
Product Code 65721
Buy Today and Save $1,200.00 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Roland JUPITER-50 is out to change the way you play, react to, and feel a keyboard with its fusion of synthesis and acoustic instruments. By combining the supreme expression of the JUPITER-80 with the travel friendliness of the JUNO series, the new JUPITER-50 was made to bring SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance to every stage and studio.
The JUPITER-50 houses over 1500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones found in the flagship JUPITER-80, plus all of its SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds (with Behavior Modeling) and many of its Live Sets. In fact, you can conveniently import the JUPITER-80's Live Sets into the JUPITER-50 via USB flash memory. To achieve the same supreme sound quality as the JUPITER-80, the JUPITER-50 employs the identical analog audio components as its big brother, including the high-resolution D/A converter.
Essential Sounds Onboard
The JUPITER-50 is packed with over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones, plus over 70 SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments, each with its own dedicated sound engine. Choose, stack and edit any combination of four tones to create custom Live Sets.
For live performers: There's a treasure trove of essential stage sounds packed into the JUPITER-50, anchored by our famous SuperNATURAL piano and electric pianos. Authentic organs are included as well, derived from our acclaimed VK organ sound engine, with a dedicated front-panel button that provides instant access to rotary effects.
For synth lovers: Choose from over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones and stack four of them to create a powerful Live Set. Classic synth sounds include analog favorites such as the Roland SH and JUPITER brass, plus digital sounds from the D-50, JD-800, and Fantom. Combine them with the SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments to create your own expressive, modern sounds.
For film composers: Expressive classical and ethnic instruments are at your immediate access for composition, from erhu, sitar, and flamenco guitar to timpani and oboe. Thanks to Behavior Modeling technology, the JUPITER-50 translates your keyboard performance into the unique musical nuances of each modeled instrument.
Easy Sound Creation
Complex sounds don't have to be complicated to program. The JUPITER-50 simplifies the sound-design process with its color-coded front panel, fast-access buttons and sliders, and Registration/Live Set architecture (128 Registrations, 2,560 Live Sets) logically categorized and instantly available.
Tipping the scales at just 11kg (24lb., 5 oz.), the JUPITER-50 is one of the lightest professional instruments in its class, while still offering a top-quality 76-note weighted keyboard. With its powerhouse features, sounds, and travel-friendly design, the JUPITER-50 is a dream for gigging musicians on the go.
The JUPITER-50's built-in audio recorder/player lets you capture musical sketches and full performances instantly to USB memory. By pre-loading a USB stick with WAV, AIFF, and/or MP3 files, you can use them as live backing tracks onstage and control them from the JUPITER-50. You can even simultaneously record your performances on the keyboard along with audio file playback from USB.
The JUPITER-50 boasts an advanced effects engine that takes your sounds into another dimension. There are five types of pro-grade reverb algorithms onboard, plus dozens of other special effects (MFX). And we're only scratching the surface, as many other expressive performance tools are built into this powerful synth. You can select from five MFX structures that let you place up to four effects in parallel and/or serial paths; using these structures, you can take full advantage of the JUPITER-50's powerful collection of effects to create intense electro-synth sounds, intricate ambient synth textures, and beyond.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Parts: 3 parts (Upper, Solo, Percussion/Lower)
- Registrations: 128 (including pre-loaded registrations)
- Live Sets: 2,560 (including pre-loaded live sets)
- Multi-Effects (MFX): 4 units (parallel connection only), 76 types (Multi-Effects can be used only with a Live Set)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types
- USB Memory Song Player/Recorder Section
- Track: 1 stereo track
- Playable File Format: Audio File - WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Recording File Format: Audio File - WAV (44.1kHz, 16-bit Linear, stereo)
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory (sold separately) *Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. Roland cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Arpeggiator: Preset - 128 styles, User - 16 styles
- Harmony Intelligence: 17 types
- D-Beam Controller
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable buttons (S1, S2)
- Assignable knobs (CUTOFF/C1, RESONANCE/C2)
- PART LEVEL sliders (PERC/LOWER, UPPER, SOLO)
- Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- SUB OUT jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type)
- AUDIO IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- FOOT PEDAL jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT) USB COMPUTER port (Audio/MIDI)
- USB Memory port
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (included)
- Current draw:800 mA
- Owner's manual
- CD-ROM (USB Audio/MIDI driver)
- DVD-ROM (SONAR LE)
- USB MEMORY Protector
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for AC Adaptor)
Store Demo, Includes Original Box, Manual and Warranty!
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
1U Motif XS Synth Tone Generator Module
Description$499.00 Add to cart
Analog Bass Synth Module
Description$469.00 Add to cart
Description$179.99 Add to cart
76 Note Lightweight Keyboard Case on Wheels
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
10-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same