You asked. We listened. Then we listened some more. Then we gave the 1990 INFINIUM an even cooler look with flawless performance and better sound than ever. This new version of the highly-popular 1990 allows switching between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60-Watt) modes. We gave Clean and Lead channels separate master volume and reverb controls. We tossed in a dual-control footswitch others charge extra for. Then we used our powerful economies of scale and advanced manufacturing to produce a superb value that puts Biting British Tone within range of anybody who ever lusted after it.
INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
MPN: 1990 INFINIUM
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for 90's metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves – No need for expensive matched valve sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Description$1,199.99 Add to cart
300w 4x12 inch angled 4/16 ohm mono/8 ohm stereo loaded with 75w Celestion G12T-75, 12 inch speakers
Description$1,199.99 Add to cart
300w 4x12 inch straight, 4/16 ohm mono/8 ohm stereo, loaded with 75w Celestion G12T-75, 12 inch speakers
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Digital Wireless Instrument System for Guitar & Bass
Description$249.00 Add to cart
A Eurorack Modular Synth in a Pedal for Guitar and Bass.
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Straight to Straight 1/4 inch Guitar Cable 20-Ft
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)