Mini Dread Folding Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag
Product Code 65916
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The all-new Mini Dreadnought is a revolution for students and anyone who wants an easy-play Dreadnought guitar. The slightly smaller (15/16 size) body size makes it light and comfortable to hold, and the 24.5" scale length makes it easy to play complex chords on its full-size neck. Made from the toughest engineered tonewoods, this guitar is rugged and durable, yet gives up nothing to the legendary Dreadnought sound.
This guitar includes the new Transit Bag carry case that has a zippered pocket for a laptop computer, music books, and your other musical needs. Slim, lightweight, rugged and affordable, this is a take-anywhere guitar that will please beginners to experts.
Oh yes, including the case. Now anyone can afford to take along a great sounding, easy playing guitar... wherever they go!
- Transit Series
- 15/16 Size Dreadnought Body Shape
- Spruce Top w/ X-brace
- Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
- Single-ply top and back binding
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
- 24.75" Scale Length
- Traditional 1 11/16" Nut width
- Chrome plated die-cast tuners
- Protective High-Gloss finish.
- Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Includes Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.99 Add to cart
Custom Shop 3-Step Cleaning Kit
Description$16.95 Add to cart
Automatic Humidity Control System 3-Pack
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Clip-on Universal Chromatic Tuner
Description$5.99 Add to cart
Original Pure Nickel Light Guitar Strings
Description$3.95 Add to cart
10 Pack Duralin Pro Pick - Heavy Gauge