Nova Repeater is our new ‘no-frills-with-a-sound-that-kills' delay pedal. It is the pedal for you if you are a demanding guitarist who wants instant, high quality and unique results, without any of the fuss! It features the same great sound quality that made our Nova Delay the first choice delay pedal for Paul Gilbert, Doug Aldrich, Nils Lofgren and Allen Hinds. However after listening to our guitar-playing community we have trimmed out any excess baggage while also including additional features over the Nova Delay, and designed it all behind a streamlined and very easy to use interface. In short Nova Repeater is the essential lean, mean, delay-machine!
Nova Repeater is all about simplicity. There are no hidden features or complicated functions – you just get the world's best delays in a cheap and easy-to-use package. Yet it is also feature rich being the only pedal in its price range that has a dedicated tap tempo switch and our amazing audio tapping technology that lets you set the tempo with your playing. And with six types of TC-quality delays and an unsurpassed feature-set Nova Repeater is quite simply a bargain.
Nova Repeater has three delay time ranges labelled for both min, mid and max positions. These delay times have been carefully chosen to match the sweet-spot times used by most guitar players, making it much easier for you to dial in the perfect delay time – even without a display.
The pedal features two inputs dedicated to instrument or line level signals which means you can use it equally well in front of your amp or in an effects loop. It also has a ‘KillDry' switch that makes it possible to use the pedal in a parallel effect loop and is also great for guitar players who use a mixer to prevent their dry sound from being processed. An FX.Level pot lets you adjust the wet level of your signal which means that you won't get annoying level drops on your dry sound – a common problem with other pedals.
Nova Repeater has a new multi-function knob that lets you control the amount of modulation as well as turn the effect on/off. The chorus has been re-tuned making more dramatic modulation effects possible and, on top of that, a brand new vibrato mode has been added. This was a major request among Nova Delay users and makes it possible to emulate classic tape delay wow-and-flutter or create lush modulated pads with a volume pedal.
Again, taking on numerous user requests, we added a new dual delay – ¼ and 1/8 notes. This stereo delay is the secret behind Steve Lukather 80's sound – just make sure you set the delay time at exactly 400ms.
Nova Repeater also features a brand new adaptive dynamic delay that automatically sets the perfect threshold for the ducking. No calibration is needed – even if you decide to turn up the volume during a solo, Nova Repeater will automatically adjust the threshold on-the-fly.
The bottom line
Nova Repeater lets you focus on playing and always delivers exactly what you are looking for. Great sound, simple to use and more features than any other pedal at this price. What more could you ask for?
MPN 960650011 0 0
- The famous Nova Delay — revamped, streamlined, and upgraded
- Powerful delay and dual-delay effects — controlled via tap tempo or innovative audio tapping
- Paves the way for dramatic modulation effects, in the style of classic tape delay
- Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect threshold for the ducking
- KillDry switch lets you keep your dry signal intact in a parallel effects loop
- Lean, mean, stereo delay pedal with chorus and vibrato modulation
- Features six essential delay types with sweet spot delay ranges
- Control tempo via a tap tempo switch or via innovative audio-tapping feature
- Two inputs — instrument or line-level — for using in front of your amp or in a loop
- KillDry switch keeps your dry sound from coming through
- Can summon dramatic modulation effects for classic tape delay wow-and-flutter
- Adaptive dynamic delay auto-sets the perfect ducking threshold on the fly
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$29.99 Add to cart
9 Volt AC power supply is designed for the POD and Variax products
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
1 foot Instrument Cable