Limited Edition DJ Headphones w/ Microphone
Product Code 66388
Buy Today and Save $70.00 (22% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The TMA-1 headphones were designed in collaboration with several professional and renowned DJ's. Tested in studios and on stages all over the world, this is a specialized piece of equipment for the hardworking musician.
The special edition Fool's Gold line brings a new colourway and is only sold in exclusively selected stores world wide
About Fool's Gold
Brooklyn-based record label Fool's Gold was founded in 2007 by DJs A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs, quickly establishing itself with a non-stop series of releases bridging the worlds of hip-hop and electronic music while introducing artists like Kid Sister, Kid Cudi and Duck Sauce to the world. With acclaimed graphic artist Dust La Rock providing a clever and constantly evolving aesthetic for Fool's Gold visuals and merchandise, the company has become more than an independent music powerhouse, but a trendsetting lifestyle brand praised as an "indie innovator" by Billboard and a "tastemaker label" by the New York Times. From their legendary DAY OFF parties to their Brooklyn retail store, Fool's Gold has continued to raise the bar for what a modern-day record company should be, putting their unique stamp on events, collaborations and more.
MPN 06885 0 0
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32±15% Ohm
- Load Rating: 0.1W
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Sensitivity: 110±3dB Weight w/o
- Weight without cable: 190 Gram
- Embossed Fool's Gold logo on cup
- Fool's Gold trademark yellow cable
- Embossed AIAIAI, Fool's Gold & LABEL/ED logo on inside headband
- 1.2 meter cable with microphone
- 1.7 meter cable (no microphone)
- 6.3 mm stereo plug converter.
- 2 sets of earpads (1 leather, 1 synthetic)
- Heavy duty carrying pouch