Two 30W Active Studio Monitors
Product Code 66747
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
BEHRITONE C5A full-range reference studio monitors let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. It accepts balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS cables, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won't disrupt your computer video monitors.
BEHRITONE loudspeakers are Behringer's homage to Auratone and their legendary 5C loudspeakers, which shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s and remain an essential reference standard to this day. The trouble is, they are exceptionally hard to find. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love. The C5A sports a classic wood-grain laminate. It is constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8" adapters.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades—the only way to get the truth about your mix is to hear it through these pint-sized beauties. BEHRITONE active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system.
MPN Behritone C5A Pair 0 0
Behritone C5A Pair
- High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control
- Type: Active, 1-Way, Full-Range
- Frequency Response: 150Hz - 15kHz
- Amplifier: 30W RMS, 36W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- Driver: 5.25" (133mm) Full-Range Speaker
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Input Level: +20dBu Max
- Gain: -6dB to +6dB, Adjustable
- Connectors: 1 x Balanced XLR Input
- 1 x Balanced 1/4" TRS Input
- 1 x Unbalanced RCA Input
- 1 x AC Power Input
- Cabinet: High-Rigidity MDF with Wood Laminate and Acoustic Foam
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- T 1.25 A H 250V Fuse
- Power Consumption: 56W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 6.5 x 6.5 x 7.8"
- Weight 7.3 lb each
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$69.95 Add to cart
All Passive Monitor Volume Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Speaker Isolation Platforms
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Studio Accessory Cables