Two 30-Watt Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
Product Code 66748
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
BEHRITONE C5A and C50A full-range reference studio monitors let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. Both models accept balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won't disrupt your computer video monitors.
Beauty is More Than Just Skin-Deep
BEHRITONE loudspeakers are our homage to a now-defunct company and their legendary 5C loudspeakers, which literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love. The C50A features a high-gloss piano lacquer finish, while the C5A sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing either model to fit into virtually any studio décor. Both are constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8" adapters.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades—the only way to get the TRUTH about your mix is to hear it through these pint-sized beauties. BEHRITONE C5A or C50A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system.
MPN: Behritone C50A Pair
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$69.95 Add to cart
All Passive Monitor Volume Controller
Description$68.00 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Speaker Isolation Platforms
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Studio Accessory Cables
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)