The CS1000 Recoding Bundle includes most everything you need to start your next recording session. Included in the bundle is a CS1 mic, an XLR cable, a windscreen, a shock mount, a handy pouch, and the CS1 manual.
The Studio Projects CS1 is an externally polarized cardioid pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thinkness of 6µm. It features four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects CS1 is well equiped to handle any recording application. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
MPN: CS1000 BUNDLE
- Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Home recording and project studios
- Vocalist recording
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
- XY - Coincident Cardioids
- Mid-Side Method
- Stereosonic Technique (Blumlein)
- Type: Pressure gradient transducer microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20~20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa=-32dB(0dB=1V/Pa).
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz (0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- Noise: 10 dB-A (A-weighted per IEC268-15)
- S/N: 84 dB-A
- Pads: -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB selectable
- Low Pass: 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz 6dB/Octave
- High Pass: 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ 6dB/Octave
- Power requirement 48 +/- 4V
- Current consumption: <4mA
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Circuit: JFET driven, discrete balanced output
- Bundle Includes
- CS1 Mic
- Pop filter
- XLR Cable
- CS1 Mic
Description$319.00 Add to cart
Pitch Correcting Plug-In Software
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Portable Stereo Preamplifier with USB
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)