Handheld Audio and HD Video Recorder
Product Code 67142
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The DR-V1HD is a combined HD Video Recorder and Linear PCM High-Quality Audio Recorder. TASCAM has revolutionized home and field recording for decades and with the release of the DR-V1HD has released another superior product. TASCAM has always been focused on creating easy to use, versatile products and with that thought process in mind, TASCAM provided a 180-degree rotating camera and microphone-set at the top of the unit along with specific feature sets and menu operations ("White Balance" features and still photography mode).
The DR-V1HD is encased in a sturdy and solid structure with an ergo dynamic design. TASCAM has continued their same sleek look as previously released handheld recorders and made sure to utilize rotary volume control for fine-tuned and quiet input level adjustments. The layout and controls were designed to decrease any unnecessary handling noise and produce stable filming operation.
Every fine detail was considered when TASCAM constructed the DR-V1HD. The mic placement structure was designed to rid any possible electrical noise and it records up to 96k/24-bit audio. TASCAM included their iconic "Variable-Speed-Audition," and offered the ability to link any audio file on the device to still photographs. The DR-V1HD supplies HDMI out and a standard 1/4-20" mount for use with a tri-pod. TASCAM has added a distinct and important new addition to their increasingly popular family of handheld/field recorders with the DR-V1HD.
Both the camera and microphones rotate 180 degrees.
Having the option to rotate the microphones and camera front and back 180 degrees increases one's possibilities for various camera angles and placement.
The DR-V1HD maintains the same high-quality TASCAM audio standards of the rest of the popular "DR"series recorders.
The DR-V1HD has the same high-quality audio circuit as the rest of the highly acclaimed DR-series. The adopted AD/DA is CIRRUS LOGIC's very popular audio codec.
The VSA (variable-speed-audition) function provides the ability to control a clip's speed without changing the pitch of the audio.
TASCAM's popular VSA (variable-speed-audition) used for years on a variety of other products has become an integral function for all of the DR recorders.
With a built in photographic function, audio files can be linked to any snapshot.
DR-V1HD has three operation modes; movie, audio, and photograph mode. The photograph mode offers the ability to take still photos, view separately, view them in a slideshow and link any audio files on the device to a single snap shot.
5 hours of operation off of 3 AA batteries.
Powered by three AA batteries, the DR-V1HD (in HD mode) will capture up to 4.5 hours of continuous video shooting. In SD mode, the DR-V1HD will capture up to 5.5 hours. (When using the eneloop batteries, The eneloop batteries not included.)
Designed with specific feature sets to increase ease-of-use.
Designed for use in a variety of environments, the DR-V1HD offers different settings to accommodate one's surroundings. Some of the options include white balance adjustments designed for "STAGE LIGHT", "SUNLIGHT", and "CLOUDY".
- MicroSD (64MB-2GB)/microSDHC (4GB-32GB) card slot (2GB microSD card included)
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports 1280 x 720p HD mode
- Camera and microphones rotate 180 degree
- 1x-4x digital zoom
- Photography mode
- Linear PCM recording up to 24bit/96kHz (24bit/48kHz with video)
- Mini-HDMI connector
- 2.4inch TFT color LCD
- MOVIE/AUDIO/PHOTO mode
- Slide show (At PHOTO mode, interval time: 1-10sec, 1sec step)
- Built-in monaural speaker (0.6W)
- 15mW + 15mW Headphones amplifier
- White-balance selectable (AUTO,BULB LIGHT, FL LIGHT, STAGE LIGHT, SUNLIGHT, CLOUDY)
- Auto-recording function (Recording starts automatically when input exceeds a set level)
- Auto/manual track increment
- Pre-recording buffer up to 2 sec.
- Auto gain control and limiter
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition) provide speed-control without changing pitch (50-150%)
- Loop and Repeat playback
- Playlist function
- File editing function (Divide, Delete)
- Automatic backlight power-off function
- LCD display dimmer function
- Audio replace after video shooting
- Low cut filter (40/80/120Hz)
- File name source selectable (date or word)
- 1/8" external mic input (plug-in power available)
- 1/8" external line input
- 1/8" line/headphones output
- Mini-B type USB2.0 port for data transfer to PC
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or AC adapter (optional, PS-P520)
- Tripod socket hole made by metal
- Mini-USB cable included
DR-V1HD can't playback any copied movies files from PC
Description$649.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Field Recording Microphone
Description$499.00 Add to cart
6 Channel Portable Pro Recorder
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Studio Monitor Headphones
Description$74.99 Add to cart
Stand Mount Holder for iPad 2 with Pivoting Mounting Surface and 7mm-30mm Stand Attachment - Black
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Midi Interface for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Description$49.99 Add to cart
ATH-COM2 Stereo Headphone w/Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)