200 watt Dual Sound Amplifier with Rotary Horn
Product Code 67250
Buy Today and Save $596.00 (31% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
This is a Floor Model in Perfect Condition and Working Order. Complete with Accessories.
The 12AX7 tube driven Rotary channel KBR-3D has an actual speed controlled mechanical rotary horn and stereo low rotor simulator that deliver classic rotary speaker sound for Organs in a portable combo amp format. The dual stereo input channel provides a synthesizer, electronic piano, or sound module with superb stereo sound and the 3D channel has an additional spatial expander control for incredible expansion of the stereo image. The dual channels allow two separate keyboards can be plugged into the KBR-3D at the same time.
- 200 total watts (100 watts per channel, 45 watt rotary horn)
- Two 10-inch speakers and two 3.5-inch ferro-cooled horns
- 80-watt MS 1.2 rotary horn driver
- 800Hz crossover
- Fast/Slow/Stop rotary speed control footswitch
- Rotary channel: two 1/4-inch inputs, 12AX7, Pre and Post Gain, Contour EQ
- Two microphones on rotary horn, rear panel mixer to outputs
- Low rotor stereo simulator, bass, horn volume, effect level
- Stereo channel: two pairs of 1/4-inch inputs with volumes, global bass, middle, treble.
- Stereo channel One has a spatial expander
- 1/4-inch rear panel power amplifier line inputs
- XLR left and right outputs contain all signals for PA feed
- 21"H 24.5"W 16.5"D 70 lbs
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Digital Leslie Pedal Rotary Effect Pedal
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Professional Column Keyboard Stand with 13 and 18 inch Tri-bar Support Arms
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Pro Heavy Duty X Keyboard Stand
Description$49.99 Add to cart
Standard Keyboard Bench
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Medium Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)