The AXL USA SRO is our version of a true American classic - an unbeatable combination of world-class components and American assembly.
We use a true-vintage-style bent-saddle bridge and TonePros Kluson tuning machines for the proper weight and sound just like the instruments from the 1950s. We hand press every fret with some of the highest quality fretwire available; then level and dress them for flawless playing in any register.
Combine all of those parts with a solid alder body and maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, a Graphtech Tusq nut, and a finish unlike any other available; all you need to do is plug in and play - it's like having a custom shop model that's been built just for you.
The USA SRO Classic model features all of the above but substitutes AXL Alnico pickups and is offered with standard 5-way switching.
MPN AS-1020-WO 0 0
- Model: AXL USA SRO Classic
- Pickguard: Classic-Style, Distressed
- Headstock Finish: Distressed with Burned AXL Logo
- Headstock Detailing: Ivory Binding
- Body: Distressed Solid Alder Body
- Neck: Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Hardware: Nickel Hardware
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Vintage Style Tremolo Bridge with High-Mass Bridge Block
- Pickups: 3 Alnico Single Coil Pickups
- Tuners: TonePros Kluson Tuners With 16:1 Gear Ratio
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone Controls with CTS Pots with 5-way CRL Selector Switch
- Neck Profile: "C" Profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Joint Location: 16th Fret
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Nut Type: Graphtec Tusq XL
- Other Features: Orange Drop Capacitors, D'Addario EXL Strings
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Total Length: 39"
Description$929.99 Add to cart
60-watt Combo Tube Amplifier
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$179.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
All-In-One MultiStomp Guitar Pedal
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case