If you push the pedal all the way back to the heel down position it is your natural guitar sound as the pedal is bypassed. Think of this as the clean channel and use it with a clean amp setting.
Press the pedal to the first position to get clean gain, or a little edge. Adjust exactly how much gain and edge you want with the dual-concentric knob next to the green LED which illuminates when the pedal is in this position. If you are running through a PA only, this would be the default position as it sounds just like the best clean amps out there with a break up point you can choose.
Press again and it will click into a full, warm and uncluttered overdrive, matching the best tube circuit out there. Preset exactly how much volume and saturation you want in this position with the dual-concentric knob next to the amber LED which illuminates when the pedal is in this position.
Press the pedal to the metal to get a fat, saturated distortion for power chords and hammer-ons without ever losing definition. This is the red LED stage and can be similarly preset by a dedicated dual-concentric knob to give as much gain and volume as needed.
Then with one push of the heel of the pedal, you can go all the way back to clean or any other gain stage.
Common to all channels, use the 3-band EQ to get exactly the tone you want, from retaining the natural harmonics of your guitar to mid-scoop to treble boost to fat and mellow.
All of this is delivered in a road-proven aircraft aluminum cast shell with low- noise, optically-controlled circuit for the ultimate in pop-free and wear-free operation. Even in the highest gain setting this pedal is quiet.
Three Stage Variable Overdrive with Powerful 3-Band EQ
- Three-position pedal: Select the any of three levels of gain and distortion giving anywhere from clean boost to shred. No need for multiple buttons.
- Flexible: Each of these three levels can be individually pre-set for gain and distortion.
- Three Band EQ: Post-effect EQ anywhere from fat and warm to mid-rich to bright and can be adjusted to preserve original tonal qualities of your guitar.
- Three bright LEDs: Indicate pedal position and level of distortion selected, easy to see on stage.
Three onboard EQ control knobs and three dual-concentric (dual stage) knobs face you as you play:
- There is a knob to adjust bass middle and treble EQ with a powerful +/- 15dB or cut / gain per control.
- Each switchable stage has a dedicated volume and gain control facilitated by means of a dual-concentric knob. The lower half of the knob adjusts the overall volume and the upper half adjusts the gain.
- The pedal clicks through each stage as you press it down. You can feel it click into the next position as well as see the appropriate color LED for the stage that you are in.
MPN GF-VOD1 7 7
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 15mA current consumption.
- Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- Bright Green, Amber and Red LEDs to show effect is on and exactly which stage is engaged. Compact Size: 9" x 4" (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$24.99 Add to cart
15 Foot Instrument Cable
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$24.95 Add to cart
2-inch Polyester Guitar Strap
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings