Featuring the same great IRONHEART tones as the bigger heads but in a low wattage studio package with some neat features added.
Most of us agree that we'd love to record in a situation where making a lot of noise was not an problem but in most cases we're recording in our home studios and making a lot of noise is not always an option.
So the IRONHEART IRT-STUDIO has a couple of features designed specifically to allow you to get a great tone whether you are recording in the studio or recording live.
USB CONNECTIVITY – NO LATENCY
The IRT-STUDIO features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The USB supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPAD, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything!
INTERNAL DUMMY LOAD
The IRT-STUDIO has an internal dummy load – so unlike a conventional tube loaded amp – you don't need to connect an external speaker – Which gives you truly silent recording!
SILENT & EMULATED RECORD OUT
The IRT-STUDIO also houses a high quality speaker-emulated record out immediately after the output section which means it delivers all valve tone to your DAW or PA or both at the same time for recording your live shows.
- Inputs: 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Power: 15 Watts & < 1 Watt
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x EL84
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches
- Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Speaker connections 1x Jack switchable 8 or 16 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes - variable level FX loop
- Output Attenuation: VARI WATTS feature via input 15
- Watts or < 1 Watt
- Internal Dummy Load Silent Recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Speaker Emulated Record Out Direct out from the power amp tubes - delivering all valve tone recorded as well as live
- MP3 Input: Mini Jack
- DI Socket: XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- USB Connectivity: USB Audio I/O for use with any DAW
- RE-AMP Enabled: IRT STUDIO sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar right and is equipped with a RE-AMP function for use with any DAW
- Bag Supplied with dedicated gig bag
- Rack Wings Supplied
- Weight: 11 Kg Packed 5.5 Unit
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 200x 603 x 350
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 88 x 428 x 285 - 2U 19" Rackmount Kit Included
Description$499.00 Add to cart
Cosm Pro Amp Effects Modeling Processor
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Professional Equipment Cart-Medium
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)