The Hot Hand Motion-Controlled Wah Filters is the world's first motion-controlled effects unit. It utilizes a motion sensor mounted in a ring to capture a player's movement and uses that data to control the sweep of a Wah filter. It provides an unprecedented level of control and expressiveness and offers the artist a new way of manipulating effects. Eleven effect types are included and each can be customized and stored in one of four presets.
- 11 effect types including Classic Wah model, 2 Low Pass, 2 Band Pass, 4 Multi Peak, Auto-Wah mode, and Volume Swell.
- 4 easy to store and easy to recall presets for saving user settings.
- Frequency knob controls starting point of the sweep.
- Motion knob controls sensitivity of the motions sensor for use with small or big movements.
- Active Analog Bypass provides full analog routing during bypass and prevents signal degradation in long effects chains.
- Simple user interface; sleek design; rugged aluminum enclosure.
- 24 bit A/D- D/A converters and 56-bit processing ensure low noise and professional quality sound.
- Expression Input for use with an expression pedal.
- Expression Output for sending Hot Hand control signals to an external effects box or keyboard.
- Full signal range allows use with keyboards, bass, etc.
- Sensor Output allows daisy chaining of multiple Hot Hand devices.
- Dimensions: 7-1/8 in. (length not including I/O jacks) x 7-1/8 in. (width) x 2 in (height, including knobs).
- 9V DC power supply included.
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$189.95 Add to cart
DJ Series Headphone Heavy duty 50mm mylar driver, 104 db SPL, 10-22K Frequency, (32 ohms)
Description$109.00 Add to cart
Effects Expression Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable