The Complete Recording Package for iPad, Mac and PC
Product Code 68106
Buy Today and Save $60.99 (22% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Whether you're an experienced musician or just starting out, iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record music on your iPad, Mac, or Windows PC. At the heart of iTrack Studio is the Focusrite iTrack Solo: a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with a Focusrite mic preamp developed with over 25 years of Focusrite experience. In addition, there's a high-quality studio condenser microphone, monitoring headphones and all the cables you need, plus excellent integration with Tape by Focusrite: the beautiful, free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows.
The iTrack Solo Audio Interface
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusrite's solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a microphone preamplifier designed specifically for Focusrite's computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio microphone and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio – up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling (significantly better than CD quality). It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter – it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The matching CM25S studio-quality condenser mic is designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There's even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, unflattering and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it'll sound great. Plus they're comfortable, too.
Perfect for Tape by Focusrite for iPad – also comes with music software for Mac and PC
Record both channels on iPad with Tape by Focusrite, the beautiful, free recording app for iPad - or use it with Garageband, Cubasis, or any of a host of iPad recording applications. A Device Link cable with 30-pin iPad connector is included to connect your iPad to the iTrack Solo. If you are on a Mac or PC, iTrack Studio includes revolutionary music production software Ableton Live Lite as well as the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite - which includes EQ, compression and reverb – tried and tested tools to help you perfect your recordings.
- iTrack Studio HP60S Headphones
- Reference quality headphones
- Extended frequency response
- Adjustable fit
- Closed back design to prevent audio spill when recording
- Mini-jack to 1/4" jack adapter included
- iTrack Studio CM25S microphone
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 3 m red cable included
- Mic stand adaptor
- iTrack Solo audio interface
2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver "soft-touch" aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input – XLR
- 1 Instrument input – ¼' unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼" TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs – RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
- OS X 10.7 (Lion) and OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 8
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 4 (w/ 30-pin to lightning adapter - Not Included) with iOS 5 (Tape app requires iOS 6) or iOS 6.
Description$399.98 Add to cart
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitors with 5 inch woofer
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$179.99 Add to cart
49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$74.99 Add to cart
Stand Mount Holder for iPad 2 with Pivoting Mounting Surface and 7mm-30mm Stand Attachment - Black
Description$69.00 Add to cart
High Quality iOS interface w/ Instrument and Stereo Mic/Line Inputs and Output For iPod, iPhone or iPad
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)