The PRX718XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX718XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
The PRX718XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX718XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278G Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 134 dB peak SPL
- 18" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-1/4" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- Pole receptacle accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24 on the top panel
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 30 Hz - 103 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 35 Hz – 87 Hz
- Internal Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
- Loop out Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak
- Signal indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Polarity: normal or reverse polarity
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2278G 460 mm (18 in) woofer
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: M20 threaded pole socket on top
- Transport: 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors: Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
- Output Connectors: Two balanced male XLR connectors.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 690.372 mm x 523.24 mm x 723.9 mm (27.18 in x 20.60 in x 28.50 in)
- Net Weight: 36.8 kg (81 lb.)
Description$1,299.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Three-Way Full-Range System
Description$1,299.00 Add to cart
1500W Dual 15-Inch Two-Way Pouwered Loudspeaker System
Description$949.00 Add to cart
1500W 15-Inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
Description$699.99 Add to cart
12 inch 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Description$499.00 Add to cart
15-Inch 2-Way 1000 watt Powered Loudspeaker
Description$64.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge Speakon to Speakon
Description$28.99 Add to cart
Adjustable / Double Ended Subwoofer Speaker Pole
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)