The new MOXF series combines a MOTIF XF sound engine and Flash memory expandability, a MIDI keyboard controller with extensive DAW and VST control, USB Audio/MIDI interfacing, onboard sequencing, and an extensive DAW / VST software bundle.
The MOXF boasts a rich collection of instrument voices that includes pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind instruments, orchestral sounds, guitars, basses, and drums, as well as a wide variety of vintage and modern synth sounds.
Of special note are the detailed digital re-creations of two Yamaha grand pianos (a 9-ft CFIIIS and a 7-ft S6) that only an acoustic piano manufacturer could achieve. The finely-detailed reproduction of even very subtle nuances has resulted in exquisitely crafted piano voices that will satisfy even the most demanding players. Now containing a huge total of 741 MB of waveforms, and featuring all-new content, the MOXF offers 136 new voices including the superb S6 grand piano, keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, and a range of new sounds from genres as diverse as orchestral and hip-hop.
Yamaha's proprietary VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) technology simulates the effects of vintage EQs, compressors, and phasers at the circuit level. This technology has enabled Yamaha to improve the quality of the instruments in the MOXF by modeling the sonic texture of vintage analog compressors, EQs and stomp boxes right down to their component transistors and resistors. The MOXF also puts the high-quality effects found in Yamaha's industry-standard digital recording consoles at your fingertips, as well as the award-winning REV-X reverb found in the SPX2000. It even comes equipped with vocoder effects, allowing you to connect a microphone to the MOXF's A/D input terminal and apply effects to your voice or create stunning harmonies.
The MOXF is compatible with the sound content developed for the MOTIF XF and MOX. The optional Flash board lets you add up to 1 GB of new samples to your MOXF to customize and tailor your sound set to your needs, using promotional contents like Yamaha' s "Inspiration In A Flash" and "CP1 Piano," as well as the many third party libraries for sale.
Performance mode allows you to combine multiple voices together (up to 4 parts) and play them on one MIDI channel, so that you can play dynamic layer sounds or even solos along with drums and bass backing tracks. With the interactive Arp engine, playing simple chords or even single notes gives you complete musical performances to inspire your creativity. The MOXF has 256 preset performances in a wide variety of music styles including rock, world, hip hop, jazz, and more.
MPN MOXF6 1 1
- MOXF6: 61 keys, semi-weighted keyboard (Initial Touch)
- Tone Generator: AWM2, with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal), A/D input part
- Wave: 741MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), 3,977 waveforms
- Voices: Preset: 1,152 Normal Voices + 72 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 384 Normal Voices + 32 Drum Kits
- Performance: User: 256 (up to 4 parts)
- Filter: 18 types
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types, Chorus x 22 types, Insertion (A, B) x 54 types x 8 parts, Vocoder x 1 (uses both Insertion Effect A and B blocks), Master Effect x 9 types, Master EQ (5 bands), Part EQ (3 bands, stereo)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
- Song recording type: Real time replace, Real time overdub (with the exception of the Pattern Chain), Real time punch in/out (Song only), Step (with the exception of the Pattern Chain)
- Song tracks: Song: 16 sequence Tracks (Loop on/off can be set for each Track), Tempo Track, Scene Track , Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks , Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64 Songs, Mixing Voices: 16 Voices per Song/Pattern (up to 256 Voices) , Mixing Templates: 32 for all Songs and Patterns
- Patterns: 64 Patterns (x 16 sections), Measures: 256 maximum
- Phrases: User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Arpeggio: Preset: 7,981 types, User: 256 types (MIDI Sync, MIDI transmit/receive channel, Velocity Limit, and Note Limit can be set. 4 Arpeggio parts can be played simultaneously.)
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence formats: Original format, SMF format 0, 1 (Format 1 load only)
- Width: 1,030mm (40.5")
- Height: 125mm (5")
- Depth: 358mm (14")
- Weight: 7.1kg (15.6 lbs.)
- Master: User:128 (Each master includes Master keyboard settings with 4 Zones, Assignable Knob settings, Program Change table.)
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function. For Windows®: Cubase 7 series, SONAR X2, For Mac®: Cubase 7 series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7 (Functions to be controlled differ depending on the software.)
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Assignable Knob x 8, [DATA] dial x 1, Assignable Function buttons x 2
- Display: 240 x 64 dot, backlit LCD
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (standard phone jack), A/D INPUT [L]/[R] (standard phone jack), [PHONES] (standard stereo phone jack), [FOOT CONTROLLER], FOOT SWITCH [ASSIGNABLE]/[SUSTAIN], MIDI [IN]/[OUT]/[THRU], USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE], DC IN
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), USB cable, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM x 1 (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List), CUBASE AI DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
Description$599.99 Add to cart
150-watt Keyboard Amplifier
Description$299.99 Add to cart
1GB Flash Board For Motif XF MOXF & Tyros4
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Professional Column Keyboard Stand with 13 and 18 inch Tri-bar Support Arms
Description$44.99 Add to cart
Volume and Effects Pedal Controller
Description$15.99 Add to cart
Pedal Sustain Foot Switch