A selection of voices from Yamaha's Premium hand-crafted grand pianos including CFX, CFIIIS and S6, vintage EPs with VCM effects and a variety of sounds based on our flagship MOTIF synth have been matched with an 88-note wooden- key Graded Hammer action to provide the ultimate piano touch and response. The CP4 STAGE's slim, lightweight design combines portability with elegant style, and features an easy-to-understand interface with large lighted buttons for splits and layers that gives you all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
"Premium GP" features the authentic sound of Yamaha Premium Grand Pianos. As the largest acoustic piano manufacturer in the world we were able to hand select from our vast collection of hand-crafted grand pianos to create the sounds heard in the CP4 STAGE.
The new flagship of the CF Series, the CFX full concert grand piano represents the pinnacle of Yamaha's tradition of piano crafting. Beautifully made and with an exquisite tone that extends across the entire dynamic range, the CFX has the power to project its sound to the furthest reaches of any concert hall.
The CFIIIS is another superb full concert grand piano hand-crafted by Yamaha, with a full, bright sound and resonant, authoritative bass that make it perfectly suited to ensemble performance.
The S6 offers a lush tonal presence with a warm, subtle depth to its sound. Featuring select bridge materials and new refinements in the specifications of its copper-wound springs, the S6 delivers a rich, resonant tone with a perfectly pitched, harmonious bass, making it the idea piano for accompanying vocals or quiet ballads.
The CP STAGE features an impressive selection of vintage electric pianos from different eras, enhanced by Yamaha's renowned Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology, which allows the reproduction of the classic stomp box effects that were such an integral part of their sound.
- Premium GP - "Premium GP" features the authentic sound of Yamaha Premium Grand Pianos.
- Vintage EP - The CP STAGE features an impressive selection of vintage electric pianos from different eras.
- Ease-of-Use - A simple and intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need.
- Wooden Key - Our NW (natural wood) keyboard gives you the perfect piano touch and response.
- Portable - The CP STAGE combines portability with elegant style in a professional package.
- 88-key Graded Hammer (GH) keyboard
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) + AWM2
- Polyphony:Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Preset: Number of Voices: 297(CF:15, Rd:3, Wr:6, CP80:8, DX:18, Clav, Organ:49, Strings, Choir, PAD:67, Others:117, Others(Drum):14)
- Types: Reverb: 11 types
- Chorus: 9 types (46 presets)
- Master Compressor: 1 type (7 presets)
- Master EQ: 5 bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 types (226 presets) × 2 Parts
- Performances: User: 128 * Performances 65 to 128 are identical copies of Performances 1 to 64.
- Parts: 2
- Connectors: Line Out: UNBALANCED [L/MONO] and [R] OUTPUT jacks (standard mono-phone), BALANCED [L] and [R] XLR OUTPUT jacks
- Headphones: [PHONES] jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: [SUSTAIN] and [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jacks
- Foot Controller: 1 jacks
- MIDI: [IN] and [OUT] MIDI terminals
- USB: [TO HOST] and [TO DEVICE] USB terminals
- Width: 1,332mm (52.4")
- Height: 163mm (6.4")
- Depth: 352mm (13.8")
- Weight: 16.3kg (36 lbs.)
- Controllers: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Part slider × 3, [MASTER VOLUME] dial, Data Dial, MASTER EQUALIZER slider × 3
- Display: 40 characters × 2 lines, Character LCD with back-light
- Power Consumption: 18W
- AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), FC3 foot pedal, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List)
Description$84.00 Add to cart
Music Rest for CP88 and CP73 Keyboards
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$8.99 Add to cart
Crimson Felt Keyboard Dust Cover