6-String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar w/ Case
Product Code 68249
Buy Today and Save $1,350.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Here to remind you why you fell in love with us in the first place, the new Authentics are constructed the old way - with hide glue, throughout, and historically-accurate detailing confirmed by using a CAT scan machine located at the Smithsonian Institute. Based on a 1939 D-18 in our museum, this guitar features mahogany back and sides, an Adirondack spruce top, using an authentic circa 1939 bracing pattern. Period-correct "18" Authentic-style appointments, with an Authentic neck barrel and heel, complete this piece.
- Model: D-18 Authentic 1939
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Authentic Style) - Circa 1939 Rear-Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Madagascar Rosewood(D28 Pattern)
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color - Brown(1939 Shape)
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1939 Barrel & Heel
- Nut Material: Fossilized Ivory
- Headstock: Solid/1939 Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood/Large Golden Era Style
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - 1939(Abalone)
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss w/Aging Toner
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss w/Aging Toner
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Authentic Style Belly - Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Fossilized Ivory
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel 4060 w/Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 545V Harptone
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Guitar Delay Effects Pedal w/ MIDI
Description$29.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Leather Guitar Strap
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.99 Add to cart
Premium quality 2-inch nylon guitar strap showcasing Satrianis own artwork
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$8.95 Add to cart
Pro Instrument Polish
Description$7.95 Add to cart