The Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter is the next generation of the popular Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter. The Manta features 12 finely crafted filter effects plus eight variations of distortion, a feature not seen before in the Soundblox line of filter effects. These Distortion Types are not just crunch, or amp simulation; they are specifically designed to work in tandem with the filter effect selections. The pedal's filters are controllable by its 2 envelope followers, or sine, square, and saw tooth LFO. Plus, like all Soundblox 2 pedals, the Manta is compatible with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, or MIDI control signals via the Soundblox HUB.
The Manta features a very unique signal path, internally splitting the instrument's dry and distorted signals. The dry signal alone controls the envelope, increasing the playing response from the filter. The pedal's 12 filter effects include 2 and 4-pole Low-Pass, Single-Peak, Multi-Peak, and Phasers. The Distortion Types include Hard and Soft clip, Octave distortion, Fold-back, Quantized, and synth-like Gated Fuzz. Each distortion has independent gain levels adjusted by the Drive control.
- Diverse Sound Palette — Features up to 24 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters.
- Deep Control Set — Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software.
- Drive/Distortion Type — Add a variety of gain and distortions to any of the Manta's effects for an added boost and flavor.
- State-of-the-Art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Multi-Function Jacks — Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any adjustable parameter.
- MIDI Capable — Use the Soundblox HUB (connected to the Multi-Function Input) to allow MIDI access to controlling parameters, and save up to 128 user presets.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5in/11.4cm x W: 4.5in/11.4cm x H: 2.25in/5.7cm (including knobs)
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Multiwave Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Bass Modeling Effects Pedal
Description$109.00 Add to cart
Effects Expression Pedal
Description$34.99 Add to cart
Motion Controller / Sensor Ring for Hot Hand® Products
Description$29.95 Add to cart
20-Ft 1/4 inch Guitar Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable