Hit the road in high-style and high-security with the BEHRINGER X32 PRODUCER-TP. The TP or Touring Pack consists of our X32 PRODUCER pre-loaded in a heavy-duty, touring-grade road case that is custom-designed to protect its precious cargo.
Ready for the Road
Our durable housing features marine-grade plywood swathed in rubberized plastic laminate to protect the X32 PRODUCER from the elements, as well as the hard impact abuse dished out by roadies and baggage handlers. The exterior is reinforced with impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and all latches are recessed to respect your touring crew's hands and clothes during transport. The interior swaddles the X32 PRODUCER console in high-density, protective foam.
Why do we call it the X32 PRODUCER? A producer is someone who lives life on the go, requires the best tools and demands the flexibility to handle any project. In designing the X32 PRODUCER, we packed powerhouse features from our award-winning X32 Digital Mixer into a rock solid form factor, well suited for mobile live sound/recording, home/project studios and installed sound applications.
Lean and Agile
Processing power, ample I/O and flexible routing are central themes in the X32 PRODUCER. Where larger consoles make sense in fixed installations or studios, with the X32 PRODUCER studio-caliber performance now goes wherever life takes you. Eight stereo effects engines provide the signal processing power equivalent to racks of outboard gear without having to haul anything besides the X32 PRODUCER.
Bring it On
This streamlined, but powerful, new member of the X32 family is built to handle the load–no matter what fate throws your way. Rack-mountable and equipped with 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, X32 PRODUCER also comes with two AES50 ports to connect the powerful S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns–all connected by Ethernet cable for featherweight deployment compared to analog snakes.
Ultra-fast and Stable USB Connection
We want you to get the most out of your X32 PRODUCER's recording capability. The included X-USB Expansion Card allows you to transfer tracks to your PC or Mac via USB 2.0. With its 480 Mbit/second throughput, the X-USB is significantly faster than FireWire400 – and it's more stable. Plus, the X-USB supports 32 x 32 channel I/O and USB MIDI, which interfaces with popular DAW software. The X-USB turns your X32 into a sophisticated control surface, and includes remote HUI* and Mackie Control emulation.
With the X32 PRODUCER, you are no longer tethered to the FOH console position, which means you can set up wherever you like. You can then take a walk to hear and adjust the mix from anywhere in the venue via an iPad or tablet PC connected to your wireless network. Plus, you can let the performers dial-in their own personal monitor mixes thanks to our free, downloadable apps. X32 PRODUCER's capabilities will free you up to be your creative best!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And Tracktion doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
The X32 PRODUCERis also available as a stand-alone mixer. It features 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with class-leading signal processing, and can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig on your travels.
MPN: X32 PRODUCER-TP
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console
- Touring-grade road case featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System**
- Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program***
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Included Software: Tracktion 4 Audio Production Software
Description$899.99 Add to cart
I/O Box with 16 Remote-Controllable Mic/Line Inputs, 8 Outputs and AES50 Networking featuring KLARK TEKNIK SuperMac Technology
Description$699.99 Add to cart
12 inch 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Description$449.99 Add to cart
1000 Watt Active Loudspeaker System
Description$307.99 Add to cart
ATA Mixer Case for Behringer X32 Digital Console
Description$299.99 Add to cart
16 Channel Personal Mixer System
Description$34.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)