49-Key USB Controller Keyboard
Product Code 69137
Buy Today and Save $140.01 (29% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Taktile features a stylish design that projects a sense of presence, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that's used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of the taktile; it's a MIDI controller that's full of features that will stimulate your creativity.
The taktile is designed for simplicity; connect it to your computer via a single USB cable and the power turns on. It supports the major DAW/sequencer software (*2), and its easy setup lets you start creating music right away. Controllers can be freely assigned, making the taktile a USB/MIDI controller that will meet all demands, from controlling a mixer to editing your software synthesizers.
(*2) Supported software:
Turn your software synthesizer into a Kaossilator, so you can create musical phrases easily! The touch pad located in the center of the taktile feature the Touch Scale function that was so popular on the KORG Kaossilator. Simply stroke the touch pad to generate melodies in the key and scale that you specify; you'll be able to use easy and intuitive gestures to perform musical phrases without needing advanced musical knowledge or keyboard performance skills. There's also an arpeggiator function with fifty different rhythm patterns, so you can play your software synthesizers with a single finger just as though you were using a Kaossilator.
Use the trigger pads to easily enter chords
The trigger pads placed in the right of the panel have two banks, A and B, and are also velocity-sensitive. Since the dynamics of your performance will be faithfully conveyed, your drum and percussion input will have a sense of life. The Chord Scale function automatically generates chords according to the key and scale that you specify. By using this in conjunction with the arpeggiator and the Touch Scale function of the touch pad, you'll find yourself finishing entire songs in no time at all. You can also assign chords that you yourself play, opening up endless possibilities that are limited only by your imagination.
Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
The semi-weighted keyboard featured on the KROME and KingKORG music workstations and synthesizers - used by players around the world - is also featured on the taktile. No compromises have been made in the playing feel for either the 49-key or 25-key model. You can use these keyboards not just to enter notes on your desktop music production setup, but also for real-time performance.
Touch pad that can also be used as a mouse
The touch pad can also be used as a USB track pad, with gestures such as two-fingered vertical scrolling and tapping to click. Your productivity will be boosted since there's no need to interrupt your musical workflow.
Stylish and usable design
The taktile is designed in a stylish matte finish black that you'll never tire of. With a high-contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) full dot-matrix display, it's easy to check the settings on the device itself. There are two different types of LEDs available for the two trigger pad banks, A and B, providing both visual appeal and functionality. Attention has also been paid to fine details, for instance, the connectors are grouped together on the right panel so the rear panel will present a clean appearance.
A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value
The numerous bundled license/discount coupons mean that you'll be enjoying popular music software from the day you bring the tactile home. In addition to the Korg M1 Le software, these include titles that you'll enjoy using with the taktile, such as EZDrummer Lite, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ableton Live discount coupon, and Reason Limited DAW software.
The licensed software can be downloaded from
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- X/Y touch pad lets you create musical phrases within any plugin instantly – with the touch of a single finger
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes
- Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- X/Y touch pad can also be used as a track pad;
ribbon selector offers left and right click
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value
- Keyboard: 49-key: Semi Weighted Keyboard (Velocity sensitivity is supported, after touch is not supported)
- Arpeggiator: 6 types, 50 Rhythm patterns
- Trigger Pads: 16 (with velocity-sensitive)
- General Purpose Controllers: Switches x 8, Sliders x 8, Knobs x 8
- DAW Transport: Switches x 7 (MARKER, FORWARD, REWIND, PLAY, STOP, REC, CYCLE)
- Other Controllers: Wheel 1 (Pitch bend), Wheel 2 (Assignable)
- Touch Pad: Touch Scale Mode / Control Mode / Track Pad Mode
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, the high-contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) display
- Terminals: USB (Type B), Assignable Switch ("Half-damper" is not supported), Assignable Pedal,
- MIDI: In / Out
- Power Supply: USB bus power mode
- Supports USB 2.0 compliant DC5V 550mA or higher AC adapters
- Current Consumption: 500 mA or less
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H) 750 x 290 x 83 mm/29.53 x 11.42 x 3.27 inches
- Weight: 3.8 kg/ 8.38 lbs.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, USB cable, KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card.
Operating Requirements when connected to a computer
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, or later (32bit/64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X version 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Multi-Layer Pro Air-Gap Reflection Filter
Description$279.95 Add to cart
Beat Production Machine Software 15G
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Future Beat Machine Software
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Complete Music Production Software
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)