SD-20 USB Bus-Powered MIDI Sound Module
Product Code 6921
Buy Today and Save $75.50 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
USB Bus-Powered MIDI Sound Module
Now there’s a compact, portable, USB bus powered MIDI solution, perfect for your laptop. The Edirol SD-20 gives you the right number of sounds, and works with your computer no matter what its age: you can connect through USB or serial ports. And its compact size makes it easy to connect and create anywhere.
* 32-part, 64-voice polyphony
* Complete studio module including 32-part MIDI synthesizer and 64-voice polyphony for sequencing, karaoke, huge orchestrations and more….
* GM2/GS/XGlite 660 tones, 23 drum sets
* The standard GM2/GS/XGlite compatible sound selections provide a variety of music genres such as classical, contemporary, pop and beyond. Play the realistic instruments tones from Grand Pianos, Rippin’ Guitars, Jazzy Sax and Ethnic Drums!!
* Optical Digital Output (S/P DIF)
* Optical digital connection allows for exceptional MIDI sound quality output not found on any sound module in its price range.
* USB bus powered, adaptor free
* USB connection supplies power as well as data. The convenience of having all the mobile elements of music production.
* Easy connection to computer (Serial / USB)
* Legacy compatible with serial computers or simply connect through USB for Mac or PC
Tone Map: 3 (Classical, Contemporary, Solo)
Preset Sounds: 660
Drum sound sets: 23
DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
203 (W) x 159 (D) x 35 (H) mm, 8 (W) x 6-5/16 (D) x 1-7/16 (H) inches
0.4 kg/15 oz
USB Cable, Owner’s manual, SD-20 driver CD-ROM, AC Adaptor
* Operating System: MacOS 8.5, 8.6, 9.x and OS X
* Computer: USB ready Apple Macintosh
* CPU/clock: PowerPC G3/233 MHz or higher
* Memory (RAM): 64 MB or more
* OMS 2.3.3 or later. FreeMIDI 1.35 or later
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows Me/98/98SE/2000/XP
* Computer: Windows compatible equipped with a *USB port
* CPU/clock: Pentium Processor 200 MHz or higher
* Memory (RAM): 32 MB or more
* Must have a compatible USB host controller.
EDIROL designs its USB devices in accordance with USB specifications and has passed all compatibility tests, which are continuously held and organized by USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF).
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
1U Motif XS Synth Tone Generator Module
Description$799.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools - 12-Month Support & Activation Card
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Digital Desktop Synth Module with Analog Modeling
Description$449.00 Add to cart
All-In-One Analog Drum Machine
Description$89.95 Add to cart
Multi-host 2x2 MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS - Lightning
Description$69.95 Add to cart
2-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
10-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same