Prolog is our top range unit. it features an integral "groove board", and an ultra low stomping angle. It is made from solid Sapele. The acoustic chamber is formed in the base as well as in the "head" this allows for a stomping height of no more than 2cm. The design allows for the capsule to be angled up to the contact point and the integral board means that the unit is securely anchored by the player's heal. In addition, it is possible to get back a beat using one's heal. IF using hard shoes, then an effect simial to a kick drum/rim shot can be achieved. Because the Pedal is larger, a dove-tailed construction ensures no warping can occur.
MPN LJPL 2 2
- Low profile for stomping comfort.
- Strong bassy output through redesigned internal chamber.
- Ergonomic and lightweight with integral footboard.
- Made from solid Sapele (our most popular timber)
- Focused stomping position.
- Now guaranteed for 3 years
- Dimensions: 300 X 125 X 42 mm
- Height from board to stomping surface: only 2cms
- Weight: 600 grams (may vary a little)
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Classic Phaser Effects Pedal
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Classic Guitar and Bass Compressor
Description$159.99 Add to cart
Looper Multi-Effect Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable