The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾"-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8" inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
MPN: SPD HR BLK
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Headphone amp with distortion & 1/8" Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-nody
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. Aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Model #: SPD HRB
Description$699.99 Add to cart
40-Watt 2-Channel Tube Combo Amplifier
Description$149.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
Description$29.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable