The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24 ¾"-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8" inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
MPN SPD HR BLK 1 1
SPD HR BLK
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Headphone amp with distortion & 1/8" Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-nody
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Body Width: 7 1/2 in. (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 x 9 1/2 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lbs. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. Aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Model #: SPD HRB
Description$699.99 Add to cart
40-Watt 2-Channel Combo Amplifier
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Pocket Headphone Preamp Amplifier
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
Description$29.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable