You've mastered mixing and scratching on two channels. Pushing the limit is in your nature and it's time to raise the bar. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer is the tool you need to step your game up. More channels, more decks, more effects… Challenge accepted.
Mixing four channels requires a wide variety of amazing transition effects, the ability to sync tracks, more flexible CUE and Loop capability and versatile transport and mixing capability. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer and Serato DJ software provide the ultimate plug-and-play package, providing everything you need. The mixer and software will feel familiar and intuitive while providing the advanced features you require to step your game up.
All the popular DJ and DAW programs can use the Sixty-Four as a 12-input 10-output sound card thanks to the included ASIO and Core Audio drivers. The two USB ports are independent, so two DJs can share the mixer, each running a different program if they like.
Internal 22-Channel Sound Card
Why so many channels? The Sixty-Four is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for four DVS Decks, provide USB send and return to allow insertion of Serato DJ iZotope effects post fader on your mixer and record the main mix, all at the same time. When not using DVS, it is also possible to record all four decks post fader for music production and mix tape applications.
Dual USB Ports for Simple DJ Change Over
DJ change over is as easy as 1-2-3! With a computer plugged into each USB port, simply switch a mixer input selector to the desired USB source and audio and MIDI are assigned. Seamlessly switch from one DJ to the next using any combination of Serato DJ and 3rd party software.
Software Controls for Library, Loops, Cues, SP6 Sample Player, Sync and Slip
Take advantage of the Sixty-Four's tight integration with Serato DJ and control the software from dedicated, MIDI mappable controls on the mixer.
The proprietary Rane magnetic fader is fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise—no bleed—ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
3-Band Isolator EQs Plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for Each Deck
Each deck on the Sixty-Four has its own dedicated 3-band isolator EQs and High-Pass/Low-Pass filters. These controls allow you to take full control of your mix. Use the full-cut EQs to tune it just the way you want it and use the High-Pass/Low-Pass filter knob to smoothly transition from one track to another or add effect.
FlexFX Loop with Six Internal Effects, Analog Loop and USB Insert
The Rane Sixty-Four FlexFx Loop is the ultimate solution for flexible control of your audio effects. Quickly and easily add and remove audio channels from the loop, apply any of the six built-in beat synchronized effects, use Serato DJ iZotope effects post-fader and add an external effects processor in any combination!
Includes ultra-low latency core audio and asio drivers
Rane's ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices, and work with all the top DJ software applications.
These drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. This flexibility allows you to use any set of tools to step up your game. These drivers are included in the installation of Serato DJ or Serato Scratch Live. Note: these drivers are required to use Serato DJ and all other DJ programs, Scratch Live uses it's own proprietary drivers.
Sixty-Four with Serato DJ
After 10 years of tight integration and innovation with Rane products and Serato Scratch Live, the Sixty-Four Mixer includes Serato DJ with DVS.
Serato DJ 1.5.0 now supports Serato's world class NoiseMap™ DVS technology, refined for over 10 years in Serato Scratch Live. Combined with the long list of new features and improvements to Serato DJ, the addition of vinyl and CDJ control in Serato DJ signals the future as Serato's top end professional DJ software. Serato DJ brings an improved user interface, iZotope FX, Sync, Slip, expanded and improved Cues and Loops, and more. Find out more about Serato DJ here.
Note: Both Serato DJ and Scratch Live will work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and Sixty-Eight Mixers. Scratch Live does not run on the Sixty-Four, but all of these mixers include Core Audio and ASIO drivers that work with any compatible DJ software.
The best warranty coverage and technical support in the industry.
MPN SIXTYFOUR 0 0
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line Level Inputs have rear panel switches for each input.
- Phono Response is RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz.
- Max Phono Input = 126 mV.
- Max Line Input = 4 Vrms.
- Additional Aux Line Input is a fifth input selectable in any channel.
- Additional Session Input from RCA analog or S/PDIF with a dedicated level control
- Input: 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only.
- 16 kHz to 144 kHz sample rate.
- Output: 24 bit 48kHz sample rate.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 103 dB A-weighted.
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted.
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point.
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback.
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point.
- FlexFX Return: Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jacks.
- 4 Vrms max.
- FlexFX Send
- Unbalanced 1/4" (tip-sleeve) TS phone jacks.
- 4 Vrms max.
- Mic Input: Two Mic Inputs
- Balanced 1/4˝ TRS & XLR combination jacks
- Single knob high/low Tone controls
- Mic 1 +48V Phantom Power on/off switch
- Mic 2 Mic/Line-level switch
- Line Outputs
- Main Out is on a pair of balanced XLR jacks with pin 2 "hot" per AES standards.
- Booth Out is on a pair of balanced 1/4˝ TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) jacks.
- Session Out is available on a pair of unbalanced RCA jacks.
- Headphones outputs are available on both 1/4˝ TRS and 3.5 mm jacks.
- Frequency Response = 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N = <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks maximum = 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo balanced jacks maximum = 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
Internal Universal Power Supply
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- Unit Size: 14.3" x 12" x 4" (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight = 11.3 lb (5.2 kg)
Description$749.00 Add to cart
1500W 10-Inch Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$399.00 Add to cart
650w Per Channel @ 4 Ohms Power Amplifier w/ Integrated Crossover & Limiter
Description$199.99 Add to cart
2W LED Barrel Scanner
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Compact Pro Dual Vocal Wireless System
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional DJ Headphones