DB325 is an instrument active (powered) direct box. It is designed to take a guitar, bass or keyboard and plug it directly into a computer, laptop or tablet. It can also be used to boost the signal of an instrument to be plugged in to just about anything. It is a cleanly designed simple, high end all class A way to get your instrument into different devices. Works great with piezo pickups. It will also work to add more gain to you guitar tube amp.
- Mono 1/4" Input with level control.
- 3.5mm (Stereo) and 1/4" (MONO) outputs.
- XLR Balanced output.
- 9V Battery or Included AC adapter operation.
- Class A Design no feedback.
- Input Impedance : 4 Meg Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20kHz +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance: 1K (XLR 600 Ohms)
- Max Output Level: +8 dBm (XLR -12 dBm)
- Max Input Level: -13dB
- Gain: 20 dB, (XLR 0 dB)
- Signal To Noise: 106 dB
- THD: < .570%
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4" w x 1.625" h x 3.5" d
- Connectors: 1; XLR Female 1; 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS 2 ea; 1/4" TS
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Classic Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$28.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable