PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
PRX400 passive speakers are comprised of tour tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik® Speakon combination connectors. PRX400 cabinets are artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16 gauge steel grilles. All full range models utilize twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations. With three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer, PRX400 passive series tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
Perfect for musicians, DJ's, House of Worship, public address, or even suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, PRX400 speakers were crafted to address a multitude of demanding audio environments.
The PRX412M and PRX415M can be used as mains or monitors and with the addition of the PRX418 subwoofer you'll have a sub/sat system capable of generating 135 dB of full-range, high quality audio. The PRX425 dual 15" two-way is the perfect choice for DJ's and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.
Like all JBL Professional products, the PRX400 Series speakers have survived JBL's 100 hour power test. We submit each component and each system in the PRX400 Series to 100 hours of continuous, high level input.
Very few of our competitors survive the brutality, but this test ensures that your JBL speaker will perform perfectly for a lifetime of long, loud nights. We also submit all of our speakers to a barrage of other unforgiving environmental and strength tests. By exposing our products to harsh temperatures and humidity we can make certain they will function anywhere on the planet. We conduct pull tests on the suspension points, drop tests on the cabinets, and packaging crush tests in an effort to ensure that you can hit the stage with confidence and pride.
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 577 mm x 353 mm x 400 mm (22.7" x 13.9" x 15.75")
- Net Weight: 17.5 kg (38 lbs.)
Description$769.00 Add to cart
800w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$749.00 Add to cart
18 inch 2400 Watt Passive Subwoofer System
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$439.00 Add to cart
2 x 6 PA Management Processor with Display & USB
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Bag
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)