This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
MPN JRX215 0 0
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Description$749.00 Add to cart
18 inch 2400 Watt Passive Subwoofer System
Description$699.99 Add to cart
12 inch 2-way Active Loudspeaker
Description$699.00 Add to cart
800w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$399.00 Add to cart
Complete Loudspeaker Management System
Description$119.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Tripod Speaker Stands (Pair)