Introducing the smallest and lightest Genuine Hammond Organ… There was a time when the roaring sound of a genuine Hammond B3 Organ and Leslie Speaker required a moving van with burly movers, and room enough on stage to stand 4 regular musicians. Those days are truly now behind.
The new Hammond XK-1c, to be unveiled at the upcoming Summer NAMM show in Nashville (July 11-13), provides the full majesty and versatility of the industry standard B-3 in a compact package weighing just 16 pounds, with a MAP price of $1,495.
Following the lead of the wildly popular SK series of ultralight keyboards, the XK-1c uses the same Virtual Tonewheel "engine" as Hammond's flagship B3-mkII Console Organ, with all the traditional elements, such as Hammond's original Chorus/Vibrato and Touch-Response Percussion. The latest digital Leslie™ is also onboard, completing the classic setup, which is one of the most desired pieces of gear for any keyboard player in any genre of music.
The XK-1c features extensive customization capabilities, allowing the Organ to be tailored into replicating any Hammond/Leslie vintage, with all settings stored in each patch. Most common aftermarket "Hot Rod" modifications are possible within the editing facilities, as well. A wide variety of different Hammond tones are contained in the factory patch library. There are 64 Factory patches and 64 User-programmable patches available.
In addition to the Drawbar Profiles, the sounds of two of the most popular transistor combo organs are included, along with 28 equivalent ranks of Classical Pipe Organ sounds. The Combo Organ and Pipe Organ voices may be fully registered in traditional fashion via the Drawbar controls.
Hammond USA Director of Sales and Marketing Gregg Gronowski says: "The XK-1c's diminuitive size is shocking when compared to its massive tone, but one touch of the traditional waterfall keyboard tells the truth that the XK-1c is the real deal, not a clone or imitation, but a genuine Hammond Organ, worthy of the name and the legacy of nearly 80 years."
MPN XK-1C 0 0
- Ultralight Hammond keyboard with the sound of a full-size B-3 organ
- Same Virtual Tonewheel "engine" as the B3-mkII Console Organ
- Hammond's original Chorus/Vibrato and Touch-Response Percussion
- Extensive customization capabilities, tailor to replicate any Hammond/Leslie vintage
- 64 Factory patches and 64 User-programmable patches available
- Vibrato and Chorus: Digital Scanner; Buttons: 1, 2, Chorus, Upper On, Lower On
- Overdrive: Digital, 4 programs; Control: Amount
- Multi Effects: 8 programs
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble, Tone
- Internal Leslie: Advanced Digital, 2 Rotors; Buttons: Bypass, Stop, Fast
- Reverb: Digital, 11 programs; Control: On, Depth; Leslie On Reverb
- Master Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- MIDI: In, Out
- Audio: Line Out L, R, Headphones
- Leslie: 8 - pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Other: Foot Switch, Exp. Pedal, DC IN (12V)
- 37.7"(W), 12"(D), 3.97"(H)
- 16.5 lbs
Description$2,299.00 Add to cart
XK-System Cabinet (Lower Manual/ Music Stand) Traditional Style
Description$2,095.00 Add to cart
XK-System Pedal Board
Description$1,599.00 Add to cart
Pro Style Keyboard Addition for the XK-3
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
20-Note MIDI Pedalboard
Description$695.00 Add to cart
Hammond XK-Bench Traditional Style
Description$675.00 Add to cart
B-3 Style Folding Stand for the XK-System Traditional Style
Description$229.95 Add to cart
Expression Pedal For XE-1, XE-101, XE-103, and XK-3c organs
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)