The Casio CTK-3200 is an affordable instrument with a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard, 400 total onboard Tones, 150 Rhythms and Digital Effects. Packed with great features such as Casio's famous Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 player, USB port for MIDI implementation and a pitch wheel for additional expression over sounds. All this makes CTK-3200 more realistic and expressive than ever before at this price range.
AHL* sound source
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before! 48-tone maximum polyphony provides plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment.
* Acoustic & Highly-compressed Large-waveform
An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano.
Touch Response let's you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys.
Use effects to add reverb for more depth and breadth in your music.
Makes music more fun than ever before
You can sample a sound from a portable audio player or other device, and then play the sound on the keyboard. You also can use sampled sounds to compose music. The sampling feature is a great way to create new sounds that are highly creative.
Start playback of the portable audio player connected to the keyboard's AUDIO IN jack to sample voices, musical phrases, and other sounds in the playback.
Play notes on the keyboard using the sampled sound!
If you sample the "Ting!" sound of a triangle, for example, you can then play notes with the sound on the keyboard. You even can add reverb, vibrato, and other effects to the sampled sound.
Incorporate a sampled sound into accompaniment patterns! You can sample a favorite musical phrase or drum sound, and use the same to replace some Auto Accompaniment drum sets.
AUDIO IN jack
Connect a digital audio player, CD player, or other audio device and you can play along with music played through the keyboard's speakers.
Test your response with an exercise that is just like playing a game!
Music Challenge tests your reaction speed by requiring you to press the keys indicated by the on-screen keyboard guide in time with the Auto Accompaniment tempo using the correct fingers indicated by the on-screen fingering guide.
Powerful lesson functions!
New lesson functions guide you along the way to music proficiency
Step Up Lesson
To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
- Keyboard 61 standard-size keys
- Touch Response 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Maximum Polyphony 48 notes (24 for cetain tones)
- Tones Built-in Tones 400
- Sampling tones 1
- Sampling time: 1 second (fixed)
- Effects: 10 types
- Digital Effects 10 Reverbs
- Pitch Bend Wheel Pitch Bend Range 0 to 12 Semitones
- Lesson Step-Up Lesson: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part L, R, LR
- Functions Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Song Bank Built-in Songs 110
- Music Challenge 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment Built-in Rhythms 150
- Chords Fingered 1/2/3, CASIO Chord, Full Range Chord
- Rhythm Controller Accomp ON/OFF, Start/Stop, Synchro/Ending, Variation/Fill-in, Normal/Fill-in, Intro
- Metronome Beats per Measure 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range 30 to 255
- Other Functions Transpose +/-1 Octaves (12 semitones)
- Tuning A4 = approx. 440 Hz +/-100 cents
- One Touch Preset 150
- MIDI 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation
tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- Terminals USB Port Type B
- Sustain jack Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack Stereo standard jack
- Output Impedance: 200Ω, Output Voltage: 4.8V (RMS) Max
- Audio In jack Stereo mini jack
- Input Impedance: 40KΩ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power Jack 9V DC
- Power Supply 2-way
- Batteries 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life Approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adaptor AD-E95100 (included)
- Auto Power Off Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- Speaker Output 3.94" x 2
- Output 2W + 2W
- Power Consumption 9V - 7.7W
- Dimensions 37 3/8 x 13 15/16 x 4 7/16 inch
- Weight 8.6 lbs (without batteries)
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Designed to fit PX160 /130 / 150BK / 330 & 350BK
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Sustain, Soft, and Sostenuto Pedals for PX-130 and PX-330 Keyboards
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Double X-Brace Keyboard Stand-White
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Medium Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)