Workstation keyboard: 76 Piano-style keys, 48 note polyphony, 700 Tones, 210 Rhythms, Digital effects, 16 track song sequencer, rhythm editor, 32 channel mixer, 4 set x 8 bank registration memory, 5 EQ Settings, Backlit LCD, Touch sensitive, USB MIDI, Pitch bend wheel, SD card slot, line out, Sustain/Assignable Pedal Jack, 6W + 6W amplifier. Operates on 6 D batteries or included AD-A12150 adapter.
The Song Sequencer provides 16 tracks plus one system track that supports recording of up to five songs and a total of approximately 12,000 notes. Each individual musical instrument part can be recorded to a different track for real multi-track recording capabilities. A full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, a locator feature for selecting the range of notes to be edited, and more. A step recording function also lets you input notes by specifying the length and pitch. Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Button operation can be used for individual simultaneous adjustment of volume, pan, reverb send, and other parameters. Sound input from an external source via the MIC IN terminal can also be adjusted as desired.
Rhythm Editor lets you combine instrument parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrument parts on or off, and adjust volume, pan, reverb, and other parameters to create your own original rhythms. You can even create original rhythms for NORMAL, FILL IN, INTRO, and ENDING accompaniment patterns. You can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for instant recall whenever you need them.
Effector and everything else you need to create exactly the sound you want
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 types using 46 effect types including delay, phaser, flanger, wah, rotary, and more). You can apply different effects to a tone to create exactly the sound you want. By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original DSP effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
* DSP and chorus cannot be used simultaneously.
Incorporates five selectable frequency characteristics,including "Bright" for a lively sound emphasizing the treble range and "Powerful" with a stress on volume.
A simple operation saves the current setup, including tone, rhythm, and other settings for instant recall when you need them. * You even can save tones to which effector effects are being applied. Recalling a registration instantly changes the digital keyboard's setup, making this a great tool for live stage performances.
* WK-6600: 4 sets x 8 banks for 32 setups
Tone Editor can be used to adjust attack time, release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus, DSP, and other parameters as desired. You can create distinctively original tones for performances and music creation sessions.
With the arpeggiator, you can play various arpeggios and other phrases automatically by simply pressing keys on the keyboard. You can select from 150 different arpeggiato types, including playing arpeggios from a fingered chord, guitar phrases, and more.
The expandability to configure an ideal musical environment
SD Memory Card Slot
Song sequencer, tone editor, and other data can be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card. SMF (Standard MIDI File) data stored on an SD or SDHC memory card can be played back on the digital keyboard.
Different input/output terminals are provided to meet a variety of different needs: line out terminals (L/MONO, R) for connection of the mixer of a stage PA system or other devices, a MIC IN terminal for connection of a musical instrument or microphone, an audio in terminal (AUDIO IN) for audio device input that can be output through the speakers, and more.
The USB port provides easy computer and MIDI send/receive connection. It also enables quick and simple transfer of song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor and other data, as well as audio data recorded to an SD memory card from an audio device between the digital keyboard and a computer. Download of a special Data Manager 6.1 application is required in order to transfer data to a computer. *
* Data Manager 6.1 download site:
True musical instrument quality, simple operation
AHL Sound Source
The sound source is pre-programmed with digital samples of acoustic musical instruments recorded using the most advanced digital technology.
Thanks to CASIO original sound technology, the AHL sound source is capable of reproducing all of the natural smoothness of the original waveform.
700 Built-in Tones and 10 User Tones
The AHL sound source delivers a lineup of 670 different built-in tones. You also can store up to 10 of your own original tones for instant recall whenever you need them.
210 Preset Rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
A total of 210 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock and pops, to jazz, Latin, piano pieces, and more. Simply select the built-in rhythm you want and Auto Accompaniment provides you with backup that is the next best thing to having a professional band at your disposal.
A large operation dial really comes in handy during music creation using sequencer functions and mixer functions.
The display shows the currently selected tone name and rhythm name, along with a wealth of other information. On the sequencer screen, for example, you can check the current status and volume level of each of the 16 tracks, and other setting information at a glance.
Piano-Style Keyboard and Touch Response
The keyboard is designed and engineered to provide a realistic piano experience. Just like a grand piano keyboard, Touch Response causes sound that is output to change in accordance with the amount of pressure applied to the keys.
High-output 2-Way Bass Reflex Speakers
A 6W+6W high-output bass reflex 2-way 4-speaker system delivers rich sound from low range to high. The speakers can be used as high-quality monitoring speakers during performances and music creation sessions.
Pitch Bend Wheel
The pitch bender wheel makes it easy to add realistic sounding guitar choking, sax bending, and other effects to keyboard play.
Music presets provide one-touch access to Auto Accompaniment, tone, reverb, and other settings that are configured in accordance with representative chord progressions. A total of 305 presets let you easily configure the keyboard for a wide variety of different musical styles. In addition to built-in presets, you can create your own original presets (user presets) and store them in memory for later recall.
MPN WK6600 1 1
- Function WK-6600
- Keyboard Number of keys 76
- Touch Response 2 sensitivity levels, off
- Panel Display 5.1" x 1.7" LCD with backlight (72 x 31 full dot)
- Pitch Bender Yes (Wheel)
- Operation Dial Yes
- Memory Card SD memory card slot Yes
- Supported Memory Card SD or SDHC memory card, up to 32GB
- Playable File SMF
- Save/Load Registration setups, User rhythms, User tones, User DSPs, User Music Presets, Song Sequencer, SMF (up to 999 songs)
- Tone Generator Sound Source Name AHL (Tri-element)
- Polyphony (max) 48
- General MIDI Yes
- Tuning A4=415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9Hz
- Number of preset tones 700
- Number of user tones 10
- Mixer Yes
- Mixer Channel 32
- Tone Editor Yes
- Scale Fine Tune Yes
- Effect/DSP Reverb 10 types
- Chorus 5 types (Simultaneous use with DSP not supported)
- Equalizer Settings 5 sets (default : off)
- DSP Yes (Simultaneous use with Chorus not supported)
- DSP Editor Yes
- DSP Algorithm Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary, Phaser, Chorus, Reflection, Enhancer, Filter, Delay, Compressor, Ring Modulator, LoFi, Multi (2 modules)
- Preset DSPs 100
- User DSPs 100
- Accompaniment Auto Accompaniment CASIO Chord, Fingered 1 / 2 / 3, Full Range
- Number of preset Rhythms 210
- Number of user Rhythms 10
- Accomp Volume Control Yes
- One Touch Preset Yes
- Rhythm Editor Yes
- Music Preset Number of Music Preset 305
- User Presets 50
- Music Preset Edit Yes
- SMF Player Format Format 0 / 1
- 1-Song Repeat Yes
- Capacity 192KB or less
- Scale Tune Scale Fine Tune Edit Yes
- Number of Preset Scale 17
- Other Functions Registration 4 x 8
- Transpose +/- 1 octave (-12 - 0 - +12)
- Metronome Yes (0,2,3,4,5,6 beats)
- Tempo Range 30 - 255BPM
- Tap Tempo Yes
- Layer Yes
- Split Yes
- Octave Shift Yes
- Auto Harmonize 12 presets
- Arpeggiator 150 types
- Number of Demo Songs 5 songs
- Sequencer Tracks 17
- Step Rec Yes
- Data Capacity Approx. 12,000 notes (5 songs total)
- Others Back-up memory Yes (Flash Memory)
- PC-Link Application Windows WindowsXP (SP2 or Later 32bit), Vista (32bit), 7 (32bit/64bit)
- MacOS Mac OS X (10.5.X, 10.6.X, 10.7.X)
- Transferable Data Registration, Rhythm, Tone, DSP, Music Preset, Sequencer Data, All Data
- Terminals Audio In Stereo (to analog input)
- Line Out 2
- Sustain / Assignable 1
- Headphones 1
- USB TO HOST Yes
- MIDI -
- Power Supply DC 12V, AD-A12150LW
- Batteries 6 x D size
- Output Amp Wattage 6W + 6W
- Speakers 4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2 (Bass Reflex)
- Dimensions & Weigh Unit Dims WK-6600 : 45.7" x 15.2" x 5.8"
- Unit Weight (w / o batteries) WK-6600 : 15.9 lbs
- Carton Dims WK-6600 : 49.6" x 18.9" x 7.6"
- Carton Weight WK-6600 : 25.4 lbs
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Designed to fit PX 3 / 5 /130 / 150BK / 330 / 350BK
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Double X-Brace Keyboard Stand-White
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Sustain, Soft, and Sostenuto Pedals for PX-130 and PX-330 Keyboards
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)