For the enthusiast and working musician, designed to deliver pronounced low-end resonance suitable for an array of playing styles, with a bigger voice than the concert body, the Auditorium Rosewood offers the benefits of larger-bodied guitars without the bulk, allowing for a driving voice that surpasses the size and shape. The versatile body shape is complimented by East Indian rosewood back and sides designed to deliver tonal balance with slightly expanded bass.
MPN: PREMIER AUDIOTORIUM-R
- Body Type Auditorium
- Neck Wood Sapele
- Solid Wood Top Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back/Sides Solid East Indian rosewood
- Finish/Color Gloss with aged toner
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 21
- Nut Width 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width 15 5/8"
- Waist Width 9 3/16"
- Upper Bout Width 11 3/8"
- Body Length 20"
- Body Depth 3.75"
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup Fishman Ultra-Tone
- Bridge Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding Ivoroid
- Inlay Premier dots
- Nut Saddle Tusq
- Scale Length (in inches) 25 1/2" (Parlor 25")
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Crafted In Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, U.S.A.
Description$219.00 Add to cart
Bass Multiple Effects Processor
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$39.99 Add to cart
18.6 Ft Black Tweed Instrument Cable
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Compact Headphone Bass Amplifier
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.99 Add to cart
18ft 20GA Cable Gold 1/4M-1/4M
Description$6.95 Add to cart
2-Inch Polypropylene Guitar Strap