The Tama HS100W STAR Series Snare Stand is designed for use with 12"-15" diameter snare drums and features a Cradle-Hold snare basket, a Glide-Tite grip joint, True-Sound insulation mute, omni-ball tilter, double-braced legs, and spikes inside the stand's rubber feet that can be retracted or shown with the turn of a drum key.
The redesigned snare basket offers a number of advantages over conventional snare stands. The stand allows you to lower the snare drum stand lower than normal. The arm length is easily adjusted by loosening the wing nut. The claws of the basket have minimal contact with the drum, which increases the resonance and the response of the drum.
The redesigned pipe joint system allows for more secure attachment by way of a metal-to-metal contact point, providing a very solid anchor for the drum. Since the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of the instrument is maximized. The stand's tube has a nylon insert, resulting in a smooth height adjustment that prevents scratches on the pipe when adjusting the stand's height.
- Cradle type snare basket holds your snare securely without damaging finish
- Glide-Tite joints for precise placement and stability
- True-Sound Insulation Mute minimizes stand absorption
- Orbital Quick-Tite cymbal and boom tilters for flexible positioning
- Height adjustable from 15.748" - 24.803" for perfect playability
- Retractable spike foot keeps stand in place and stores for safe transport
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$3.95 Add to cart
Klip-it Drum Key Black/Chrome