The unique body style is patented by Rigel® Mandolins and is licensed to Gold Tone. All solid wood construction packs a punch and tone similar to the domestic Rigels® from Vermont. The GM-110 also has a specially designed transducer pickup sandwiched in the bridge for amplified applications.
- Neck: Maple w/ truss rod
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Sides: Solid Maple
- Back Solid Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Custom
- Headstock Inlay : Custom
- Body Binding: Body design is Rigel patented design licensed exclusively to Gold Tone
- Tailpiece: Exclusive Rigel design quick change tailpiece
- Plating: Gold Plated
- Strings: GDAE - .040, .024, .016, .011
- Pickup: Unique "Hidden" Bridge-Mounted Transducer
- Scale: 13 11/16"
- Total Length: 27"
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
Description$279.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$209.00 Add to cart
2-Inch Mandolin Pickup w/ 1/4-inch Jack
Description$199.95 Add to cart
Archtop Professional Mandolin Replacement Maple Bridge Pickup
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Delay Effects Pedal
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Deluxe Hardshell A Style Mandolin Case
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$17.95 Add to cart
Enhanced Clip-on Universal Chromatic Tuner