The Soleman is a versatile, highly configurable hardware and software MIDI controller housed in a durable, compact package.
It has two hardware MIDI outputs, which allow it to interface with any hardware that adheres to the MIDI standard. It also has a USB-MIDI interface for direct control of MIDI-compatible software such as DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations), virtual instruments, synths, or VST plugins.
The four footswitches scroll through scenes, launch individual MIDI messages, step through set lists, or trigger highly customizable MIDI macros. An external switch port allows for two additional footswitches to make navigation more convenient.
The expression input allows the user to use a passive expression pedal to generate MIDI continuous controller messages in a very flexible manner, providing direct expressive control over MIDI-compatible devices and software.
The Soleman's high-contrast LCD is visible in light conditions ranging from a dark stage to direct sunlight. It displays relevant information about scenes, set lists, MIDI configuration, expression outputs, and other modes.
This mode works very well with Source Audio's Neuro Hub, as a way to recall Scenes. Scenes are basically a way of storing preset information for multiple effects pedals in the same system, with the benefit of being able to save and recall those presets all at the same time with a single program change message.
- The Soleman is a versatile, highly configurable MIDI controller contained in a compact and durable housing. Use it to control any MIDI compatible hardware and software, or as the command center to your Source Audio Neuro Effects System.
- Four Footswitches—Use the footswitches to scroll through presets (ie "scenes"), launch individual MIDI messages, step through set lists, or trigger highly customizable MIDI macros.
- Configure footswitch functionality with any of the Soleman's three useful control modes.
- Scene Mode—Scroll through all of the Soleman's 128 Scenes in order with the onboard foot switches.
- List Mode—Arrange Scenes in any order and step through them in sequence. The Soleman stores up to 64 Lists, each containing up to 90 scenes.
- Panel Mode—Store up to 64 "Panels." Within each panel, assign specific functions to each of the four footswitches like Program Change, Continuous Controller, and Note On/Off messages. Or assign multiple commands to a single footswitch with macro messages.
- Preset ("Scene") Naming—Create custom names for individual scenes. Scene names are easily read on stage via the pedal's high-contrast LCD display.
- Configuration Software—The Soleman is highly customizable, using the USB Editor Software that runs on Windows / Mac and connects to the Soleman via USB.
- Two MIDI Outputs—Connect to up to two external hardware MIDI devices directly to the SoleMan using the standard 5-pin DIN connectors.
- USB-MIDI Interface—Class-compliant USB drivers make the Soleman plug-and-play ready for Mac and Windows computers.
- The Soleman is a USB MIDI device that can be used in digital audio workstation (DAW) software or to control software synthesizers and virtual instruments. It is compatible with built-in drivers on all supported operating systems, so no additional driver installation is required.
- Expression Pedal—The expression input accepts a passive expression pedal and converts it to Continuous Controller (CC) MIDI messages on the MIDI outputs.
- Tap Tempo—Use the Tap Tempo switch to create on-the-fly MIDI clock messages, which can be simultaneously distributed to all connected pedals, rack systems and software.
- External Switch Port—Allows for an additional two-footswitch controller to make navigation more convenient.
- Anodized Aluminum Housing—Dimensions: L: 10.5 in./26.7cm x W: 3.75 in./9.5cm x H: 2.75 in./7cm (including knobs) Weight: 2.2 lb./1 kg.
- Includes 9v DC power supply—300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 80mA.
Description$239.20 Add to cart
Single Sideband Ring Modulator Pedal
Description$151.00 Add to cart
Delay Looper Pedal
Description$143.70 Add to cart
Guitar Expression Effect Pedal
Description$86.20 Add to cart
Distortion Fuzz Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$74.30 Add to cart
Remote Preset Controller