The JBL PRX815XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
The PRX815XLFW extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLFW performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
The PRX815XLFW is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLFW is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15" subwoofer
- Maximum SPL Output: 131 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 98 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 40 Hz – 87 Hz
- Input Connectors: Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Signal Indicators: Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Internal Crossover Frequency : 80 Hz DSP
- Loop out Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure Rectangular, 18 mm & 25 mm, plywood
- Transport 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm
(21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
- Net Weight: 25.4 kg (56.0 lb)
- Gross Weight: 30.3 kg (66.8 lb)
Description$899.00 Add to cart
1500 Watt Active 15-Inch Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor w/ Wi-Fi
Description$799.00 Add to cart
12-Inch Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor with Wi-Fi
Description$669.00 Add to cart
2x6 Loudspeaker Management System
Description$499.99 Add to cart
12-inch 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
Description$459.00 Add to cart
2 x 6 PA Management Processor with Display & USB
Description$149.99 Add to cart
XLR3F and NEMA 5-15P to XLR3M and IEC C13 75 ft
Description$74.99 Add to cart
Padded Cover for JBL PRX815XLFW
Description$34.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF