The Control 64P/T is a compact full-range, pendant-type loudspeaker that provides superb sound reproduction for rooms with open architecture ceilings and other locations where a pendant form factor is desired.
- 100 mm (4 in) full-range driver with polypropylene-coated cone and 20 mm (0.8 in) high temperature voice coil.
- Hanging hardware with 4.5 m (15 foot) galvanized steel cable and easy to adjust clamp.
- Stylish design, available in black or white (-WH).
- UL listed (speaker and hanging cable system).
- 8Ω and 70V/100V operation
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 65 Hz - 15 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 85Hz - 14 kHz
- Power Rating 100 W Continuous Program (2 hrs)
- 50 W (200W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
- 40 W (160W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage 18.2 V RMS (2 hrs), 36.4 V peak
- Nominal Sensitivity 88 dB Nominal
- Coverage Angle 120° (averaged 1 kHz to 4 kHz)
- Directivity (Q) 6.2
- Directivity Index (DI) 7.3dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m 105 dB continuous pink noise, 111 dB peak
- Rated Impedance 8Ω
- Transformer Taps 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W & 3.7W
100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Transformer Insertion Loss 0.94dB @ 3.7W, 0.89dB @ 7.5W, 0.83dB @ 15W, 0.94dB @ 30W
- Driver 100 mm (4 in) polypropylene-coated paper with cloth surround, 20 mm (0.8 in) copper voice coil
- Enclosure Material High impact polystyrene
- Grille Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splash-proof rating.
- Termination Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screw-down terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2).
- Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height.
- Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA
- Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 234 mm (9.3 in) diameter x 259 mm (10.2 in) height to top of cabinet. 279 mm (11.0 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea) 2.35 kg (5.2 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair) 6.07 kg (13.4 lbs)
- Included Accessories Two suspension cable systems (see “Suspension”, above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors.
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC60 top panel / terminal cover
- Colors Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable
Description$769.00 Add to cart
800w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$749.00 Add to cart
18 inch 2400 Watt Passive Subwoofer System
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$439.00 Add to cart
2 x 6 PA Management Processor with Display & USB
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Bag
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)