The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strokes. Since it also provides a mic jack, it can be easily carried to a live event for a complete single-unit setup. It's also useful for on-stage monitoring. The color scheme features an organic earth color.
Revolutionarily lightweight and compact, with 50W of high output
In spite of its high 50W output power, the lightweight 4.1 kg (9lbs) body and compact design mean that transportation is easy. The one-piece ABS chassis ensures high durability and great sound quality while keeping the weight light.
The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube
By using Nutube, the new vacuum tube, this amp achieves high 50W output power while being more compact, lightweight, and power-efficient. You'll enjoy the inimitably rich overtones and sonic power of vacuum tubes, as well as a clear and compressed output tone.
Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high-frequency expression
The two-way coaxial speaker features a powerful eight-inch speaker plus tweeter. From a bountiful low range to clear highs, the output is transparent-sounding while ensuring a sense of volume. Another major distinctive is the excellent sense of positioning that you expect from a coaxial speaker. You'll enjoy excellent response even for the subtle expressions that are idiomatic to the acoustic guitar.
Bass reflex structure provides ample output power and rich low-frequency reproduction
A proprietary, optimized bass reflex structure is used, with every detail adjusted specifically for the acoustic guitar. The chassis uses ABS polymer for its light weight, durability, and excellent acoustical properties. This also allows for a 3D design that would be impossible with wooden material and achieves the ideal cabinet resonance. In addition, wood is used for the baffle, achieving the optimal resonance for a guitar amp. While the chassis is polymer, the stony-finish exterior also emanates a distinctive sense of high quality.
Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping
The INSTRUMENT channel provides a three-band EQ with BASS, MIDDLE, and TREBLE. This gives you the means to shape the full range of an acoustic guitar's sound, from delicate tones to powerful strokes. The MIC channel provides an independent two-band EQ with BASS and TREBLE. Independent effects are also provided for each channel: the INSTRUMENT channel features high-quality chorus, reverb, and chorus+reverb, while the MIC channel features reverb. This one unit has everything you need to shape your sound, including vocals. The power amp section has a built-in limiter, so you're ensured of clean and undistorted sound even if the master control is raised too far.
Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, and a generous selection of input/output jacks
For inputs, this amp provides not only INSTRUMENT, but also MIC with phantom power. Each input has an independent VOLUME control. The INSTRUMENT input also has a PHASE switch that reduces acoustic feedback. Additionally, there's an AUX IN jack for connecting your audio player or rhythm machine for jam sessions, a LINE OUT jack that can be connected to your PA system, and a headphone jack that's ideal for practicing at home.
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls.
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in,
- PHONES out, and LINE out.
- Input/output jacks:
- INSTRUMENT: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced)
- MIC: XLR jack (balanced)
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack
- LINE OUT: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack
- Phantom power: +15 V
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- INSTRUMENT channel: CHORUS, REVERB, CHORUS+REVERB
- MIC channel: REVERB
- Equalizer: INSTRUMENT channel:
- BASS: ±10dB@100Hz
- MIDDLE: ±12dB@700Hz
- TREBLE: ±10dB@10kH
- MIC channel:
- BASS: ±10dB@170Hz
- TREBLE: ±10dB@7kHz
- Output power: Maximum approx. 50W RMS
- Speaker: VOX Original 8” speaker with tweeter (2-way coaxial)
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 19V)
- Current consumption: 3.42A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm × 208mm × 313mm / 13.94" × 8.19" × 12.32"
- Weight: 4.1 kg / 9.04 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter (DC 19V), power cord
Description$479.99 Add to cart
1x10 10W AC All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Description$229.99 Add to cart
50W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp
Description$189.99 Add to cart
Studio Compressor Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Classic Chromatic Guitar & Bass Pedal Tuner
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Classic VOX Wah Pedal
Description$44.99 Add to cart
2-Button Vox Footswitch
Description$39.99 Add to cart
18.6 Ft Black Tweed Pro Instrument Cable