Arturia’s latest instrument is a thrilling, adaptable synthesizer that can’t wait to meet your other instruments. Created for musicians, by musicians, MiniBrute 2 combines huge analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, and a modular patchbay to create the ultimate synth for true musical pioneers.
Hands-on synth joy
Intuitive, accessible, and fun; the pure synthesis power of MiniBrute 2 is easy to understand, quick to master, and will provide endless enjoyment. With instant, hands-on control of every parameter, you can mix your oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes. MiniBrute 2 is a synth that gives you the freedom to create the sounds from your imagination.
Discover the modular world
Now you’re able to make a music system that’s truly more than the sum of its parts. MiniBrute 2 features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal. Whether you want to experiment with its internal parameters, wire in your modular setup, or sync your other gear to its sequencer, the possibilities are endless.
Sporting the same luxurious, smooth-action keyboard as the venerable MatrixBrute, you’ll never want to stop playing on this inspiring synth. The keyboard also features aftertouch, which can be routed through the modulation matrix, opening up massive performance possibilities. MiniBrute 2 also features an arpeggiator with multiple modes, tap tempo, and rock-solid sync, and an intuitive step-sequencer to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
MiniBrute 2 is a superbly powerful standalone synth with outstanding connectivity and massive creative potential.
- Box contents
- MiniBrute 2 unit
- Power cord
- Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2 also includes
- 8 patch cables
- a “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 19 x 13.2 x 2.3 inches (484 x 336 x 58mm)
- Instrument weight : 10.6 lbs. (4.8 Kg)
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry
- Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Software Controller Instrument
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Next-Generation 14x14 Audio Interface
Description$539.00 Add to cart
Standard Etherwave Theremin
Description$499.00 Add to cart
Analog Bass Synth Module
Description$299.00 Add to cart
25 note Pure Analog Synthesizer
Description$249.00 Add to cart
World-Class Controller Performance Sequencer and Composing Tool
Description$9.45 Add to cart
2 Meter Dual MIDI Cable, Dual 5-pin DIN to Dual 5-pin DIN