The Samson SRK Pro 19" universal equipment racks are available in four sizes to accommodate any rackmounted gear setup: 8-space (SRKPRO8), 12-space (SRKPRO12), 16-space (SRKPRO16) and 21-space (SRKPRO21).
All the racks are constructed of commercial-grade cold-rolled steel with fully enclosed side panels, as well as adjustable (4-position) front and rear rack rails that offer a highly accommodating maximum depth of 24". The top and side panels feature perforations for passive ventilation, while the top and bottom panels include knockouts for wiring accessibility. The racks can be set upon the included casters for easy transport or the included rack feet for fixed installation. Either way, these racks can handle a weight capacity of up to 440lb. In addition, their unique steel support bar design allows these racks to work with U.S. or European screw thread sizes (hardware included).
Lastly, the SRK Pro Racks are made specifically to fit the Samson SRK Pro Metal and Plexi Rack Doors (sold separately) on both their front and back panels.
- 19" universal equipment racks
- SRKPRO12: 12-space rack (26" [28.75" with casters] x 22.75" x 24")
- Commercial-grade cold rolled steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- Adjustable (4-position) front and rear rack rails
- Casters included for easy transport
- Rack feet included for fixed installation
- 440lb of weight capacity
- Compatible with U.S. and European screw thread sizes
- (hardware included)
- Top and side perforations for passive ventilation
- Top and bottom knockouts for wiring accessibility
- Black brushed, anodized finish
- Samson SRK Pro Metal and Plexi Rack Doors available separately
Description$529.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
Description$79.00 Add to cart
15A Rackmount Power Strip & Conditioner
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Angled to Straight Tweed Instrument Cable