The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 500W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)
- 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD < 0.5%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): > 500
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 22.0 lbs
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Two-channel 650 watts @ 4Ohms Power Amplifier with DSP
Description$235.00 Add to cart
5-Watt Class-A Tube Amplifier Combo with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier, Original TURBOSOUND Speaker, Reverb and Power Attenuator
Description$218.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$18.95 Add to cart
10 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF