Spector's Bantam 4 adds a new dimension of tone to the Euro Series with it's short-scale, lightweight design. The Bantam
features a carefully chambered, Alder body features a beautifully figured Quilted Maple Top, a bolt-on Maple neck with Indian
Rosewood fingerboard, EMG electronics, and professional grade Spector hardware.
Continuing a 40-year legacy of innovation and top-notch craftsmanship, Spector's new Bantam 4 is a short-scale powerhouse
that packs a serious punch. With a 30" scale length and a carefully chambered body, the Bantam is light and extremely
comfortable to play. The Bantam features the classic NS body style that is fully carved and contoured to the player's body
using lightweight, chambered Alder and a gorgeous Quilted Maple top. The deep-inset bolt-on neck ensures the utmost
resonance and projection, while providing an effortless playing experience with its perfectly carved neck profile and fast 22 fret
Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The Bantam is loaded with two EMG 35DC pickups as well as an EMG BTS active EQ circuit,
allowing for maximum versatility when paired with your favorite pedals and amp.
- 30" Scale Length; Weighs in at approx. 7 lbs.
- Fully Carved & Chambered Alder Body w/ Quilted Maple Top
- 3-Ply Bolt-On Hard Maple Neck; 22 Fret Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- EMG 35DC Pickups; EMG BTS Active EQ; Spector Locking Bridge
- Black Cherry Gloss or Black Stain Gloss Finish with Black Hardware
- NECK: Our original deep inset bolt-on neck pocket
- WOOD: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, with side dots
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- SCALE LENGTH: 30"
- RADIUS: 16"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.50”
- BODY: Our original NS curved and carved body shape
- WOOD: USA Figured Maple over European Alder
- FINISH: High Gloss
- COLORS: Black Cherry, Trans Black Stain
- HARDWARE: Black
- BRIDGE: Spector aluminum locking bridge, with intonation screws STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: .75"
- PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- BRIDGE PICKUP: EMG 35DC dual coil active
- NECK PICKUP: EMG 35DC dual coil active
- ACTIVE EMG BT CONTROLS: bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL-170 nickel
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime against manufacturing defects to the Original Owner when purchased new from an authorized Spector Dealer.
Item # 78836
Description$2,099.99 View Details
4-String Short Scale Bass
Item # 70028
Description$299.99 View Details
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Item # 63418
Description$119.99 View Details
Overdrive Bass Effects Pedal
Item # 11204
Description$23.99 View Details
Roundwound 4-String Bass Strings
Item # 2123
Description$16.95 View Details
20 foot Instrument Cable