Designed for creative electronic music production.
Ideal for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources, the Studio 1810c 192 kHz USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including ADAT and S/PDIF, and features PreSonus® XMAX mic preamps, DC-coupled line outputs, and MIDI I/O. A complete, all-in-one recording package, the Studio 1810c offers control-room integration with included Studio One® Artist music production software and free UC Surface control software and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0 connections.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus UC Surface control software for macOS®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™ tablet and Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 1810c audio interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment—including powerful extensions for Studio One like the CTC-1 Console Shaper and Presence XT Editor.
Take the tour.
The 18-in, 8-out Studio 1810c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including 4 microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 4 dedicated line inputs, 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz), and S/PDIF inputs. In addition to the main L/R outputs, you get four DC-coupled line-level outputs that can send control voltages. You also get two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams. A built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.
The Studio 1810c audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
The flexible production tool.
With cue mix headphone monitoring, onboard monitor mixing, pristine mic preamps, abundant line inputs, and up to 192 kHz sample rate, the Studio 1810c will give you the ultra-high-def sound and versatile connectivity you need to make state-of-the-art recordings and perform live. An excellent companion for any recording software, the Studio 1810c’s integration with Studio One Artist and remote control with UC Surface provide a complete and thoroughly professional recording studio.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
MPN: STUDIO 1810c
- Simultaneous I/O up to 18 inputs/8 outputs (8x6 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 4 balanced ¼” TRS direct-to-ADC line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- DC coupled for sending control voltages
- 4 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- DC coupled for sending control voltages
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with the same mix or independent mixes
- MIDI In/Out
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 USB-C 2.0 port
- Studio One® Artist for Mac® and Windows®
- UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad®, and Android™
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Meters, Controls, and Features
- 18x6 onboard DSP monitor mixer
- Front-panel mute and level controls for main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 6 ladder-style 8-LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- USB-C port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
Item # 61828
Description$699.00 View Details
Large Diaphram Condenser Mic
Item # 74465
Description$599.95 View Details
8-Channel Mix Production DAW Controller
Item # 79765
Description$519.90 View Details
2-Way Active Studio Monitors with Wave Guide
Item # 74391
Description$499.95 View Details
Portable USB Audio Interface and Studio Command Center
Item # 43740
Description$329.95 View Details
Desktop Studio Control Center
Item # 44262
Description$229.00 View Details
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Item # 79007
Description$169.95 View Details
2x2 Ultra-High-Def 192 kHz USB-C Audio Interface